Australia To Seek Full Astrazeneca Order..

Mayhem

Zenith
People under 50 have had the vaccine due to employment status etc, how would they be feeling now?

So looks like they will have to source the Pfizer most probably?

TimeFlipper

People under 50 have had the vaccine due to employment status etc, how would they be feeling now?

So looks like they will have to source the Pfizer most probably?
Obviously the people under 50 you mentioned are in good health without experiencing any blood clotting problems, consequently i cannot see most of them moving away from the AZ vaccine for their second shot of it..

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah that most likely that's the case with those that had it, but there has been cases where the clotting has occurred seems more into the 40's.

Have you had a shot @TimeFlipper and if so which one?

TimeFlipper

Yeah that most likely that's the case with those that had it, but there has been cases where the clotting has occurred seems more into the 40's.

Have you had a shot @TimeFlipper and if so which one?
The amount of blood clotting compared to the millions of people that didnt get blood clots, are well within the percentages that exist on every single drug, there will ALWAYS be a chance of dying from taking any drug on the market even Paracetomol...

Yes, and ive even had my second shot of AZ (y):D...What about you, my old friend? ;)..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Australia is always saying their the best in the world at things which is laughable, at times government spin i suppose. Compared to other countries in the world we havent had really too many cases so its has been a lot slower as there has been some hiccups with delivery.

So it hasnt reached the majority of the population only health care workers etc , will be a while id say.

Havent been contacted by the doctor, they were still arguing about how it was going to be done only last week.

TimeFlipper

Australia is always saying there the best in the world at things which is laughable, at times government spin i suppose. Compared to other countries in the world we havent had really too many cases so its has been a lot slower as there has been some hiccups with delivery.

So it hasnt reached the majority of the population only health care workers etc , will be a while id say.

Havent been contacted by the doctor, they were still arguing about how it was going to be done only last week.
So will you take the AZ vaccine if your doctor asks you? ;)..