Australia will kill millions of cats

Kairos

Outside and feral cats are a pest species that cause a great deal of ecological harm. They really do need to get culled, and if you send your cat outside to murder everything it can sink its claws into, then that's on you when they gas your pet.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Outside and feral cats are a pest species that cause a great deal of ecological harm. They really do need to get culled, and if you send your cat outside to murder everything it can sink its claws into, then that's on you when they gas your pet.

Feral cats don't even eat "all" the animals. Besides, do you WANT an increase in the rat and mice population?

Kairos

Feral cats don't even eat "all" the animals. Besides, do you WANT an increase in the rat and mice population?

Nah. Just "1.4 to 3.7 billion birds and 6.9 to 20.7 billion mammals every year."

I live in the country. Rats and mice are kept in check by the snakes. Rats are an urbanite problem (and hardly ranking among the top problems people endure in those shit holes).

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Nah. Just "1.4 to 3.7 billion birds and 6.9 to 20.7 billion mammals every year."

I live in the country. Rats and mice are kept in check by the snakes. Rats are an urbanite problem (and hardly ranking among the top problems people endure in those shit holes).

I still see plenty of birds in the sky and rodents in the woods. It's nature. Why should we try to control nature? Animals eat other animals. We can't stop it, just like we can't stop global warming. Humans are just another overpopulated species on the planet as well, but Earth does really good at taking care of herself and recycling. It will all balance itself out without human intervention. We are just another crack in the glass, nothing more.