AUTHENTICITY

JimmyD

Everyone wants to know the truth about John Titor. I have found some of it.

Although there is a problem with so many people messing around, trying to own the story, changing things, manipulating and telling fibs, obfuscating, omissions, controlling the narrative, deleting things and switching them around out of order, rejection and denial of people and ideas, intellectual dishonesty, etc, etc, etc, etc.... etc, etc, etc, ...

It seems everyone has done so much as to make the truth they so much desire nearly impossibly to discern prove or share. The John Titor following cut it's nose off to spite it's own face simply by not keeping things honest and true.

Note my comment to Einstein in this thread:

Interview - Real Time Traveler -I know Everything about time travel.

Screenshot (1760) - Cropped.png

Try to understand what I am describing to Einstein as an example of evidence, and how that works, the logic in how it functions. I have found a few examples similar to what is described. In spite of the whole thing being so butchered, sometimes things still slip through.

See this?:

Screenshot (1758) - Cropped.png
It is apparently describing this:

Screenshot (1759) -cropped - blur.png

Those are two pieces of a message of some kind similar to what is described to Einstein. It's important because it's talking about people and their lives and important things of a greater context. I likely wouldn't have found it without a complete copy of that part of the posts.

I would love to get those people together and show them what I have found, only I can't find the rest of it because everything got all screwed up by everyone playing games. It wouldn't do any good to try because there is nothing to show but pieces of a broken up message. It could have proven to be something awesome.

Take note the differences between these 'copies' of the posts, as well as any others you can find on the net;

As you can see, there are inconsistencies and missing information, discrepancies and such. That makes a difference when trying to find the underlying truth to it all. I cannot properly discern or decipher when things are tampered with. And it has consequences in the grand scheme of things.

Now that I have explained this to you all in simple terms and shown the difference, the importance of it, ...I ask everyone: Where can I find an untainted authentic original copy of the Titor posts with everything included, with nothing missing? ..where I don't have to deal with complications and difficult dishonest people or technical issues.

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not saying anything about JT its all been said before.

Judging by all that I have discovered and witnessed, most of what has been said thus far is a bunch of nonsense.

Im not interested in what you have discovered and witnessed, we have all had previous lives.

There is only one here who knows why i am waiting, and when he shall come i will know.

So continue on with your rhetorical questions. I dont think you will ever be satisfied.