AUTHENTICITY

JimmyD

Im not interested in what you have discovered and witnessed,...

Then what are you doing here?

There is only one here who knows why i am waiting, and when he shall come i will know.

Sure, ...good luck with that.

So continue on with your rhetorical questions. I dont think you will ever be satisfied.

There is a much broader picture to see in all of this. I've been researching, asking questions and digging, ...and finding things. I don't care to substantiate or indulge in any of that 'prove it' nonsense. I am beyond that point. For me, it is about trying to piece it together and understand it first.

It would help if I had more reliable information and cooperation from participants. Some of the information on the net checks out on occasion. But having an incomplete or tainted or faulty source makes it difficult to fully discern.

This a good place to find 'copies' and sources. Anyone reading may have a good one.

It's serious. Not a game.

Mayhem

Zenith
A seeker is the one you transcends, but concrete proof some will never have and blind there sight.

In the above words if you cannot understand you never will.

JimmyD

A seeker is the one you transcends, but concrete proof some will never have and blind there sight.

One can never know everything and is thus always a seeker, IF they are inclined to seek.

Proof/evidence is everywhere if you know what to look for and how to interpret it. Indeed, most will probably never see.

In the above words if you cannot understand you never will.

Whatever that means, ..sure.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Im not interested in what you have discovered and witnessed,...

Then what are you doing here?

There is only one here who knows why i am waiting, and when he shall come i will know.

Sure, ...good luck with that.

So continue on with your rhetorical questions. I dont think you will ever be satisfied.

There is a much broader picture to see in all of this. I've been researching, asking questions and digging, ...and finding things. I don't care to substantiate or indulge in any of that 'prove it' nonsense. I am beyond that point. For me, it is about trying to piece it together and understand it first.

It would help if I had more reliable information and cooperation from participants. Some of the information on the net checks out on occasion. But having an incomplete or tainted or faulty source makes it difficult to fully discern.

This a good place to find 'copies' and sources. Anyone reading may have a good one.

It's serious. Not a game.

Have fun with your journey. I will not interrupt it, but several of us "know" about 80% of the truth already.