AUTHENTICITY

JimmyD

Believe me, I know. And you know I know. We've talked about this for hours.

Again, there is a much broader and complex deeper truth and context to all of this, Paula. The Titor things are but a small part of it. A lot of whatever I have discussed on the net is bits and pieces of truth mixed with tons of BS, and only out of necessity.

Do you see what I present above? I haven't explained it in any detail as to substantiate it. I may not. I am not sure exactly what it is myself. But I present it, partly, as a test to see how people respond to it. They don't. The truth waits.

JimmyD

Can you post a link or copy in this thread please?

The cat who sees food starts to rub my legs.

I am a man. I couldn't care less of your cat food. If you knew as much as you claim, you would not play.

Ultimately, the integrity of anything presented as time travel related must be verified. Thus any claim of authenticity that you may make is subject to the burden of proof thereof. And from what I can tell, you can't discern the difference and need me or another to do so. Therefore your perception of your position is just that; perception. Without having them as an available reference and therefore to be able to discern something of actual value as it happens, I cannot determine their value. They are basically worthless without me.

I am presenting a piece of something that could very well be one piece of a puzzle to actually indicate time travel as real and looking for missing pieces, and you are making it about what?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The cat who sees food starts to rub my legs.

I am a man. I couldn't care less of your cat food. If you knew as much as you claim, you would not play.

My purpose for saying the above: You gave me hard time in another thread and now want a favor. Can you see why I could be a little bit bitter? Not meaning to start a fight. Just sayin'.

Ultimately, the integrity of anything presented as time travel related must be verified. Thus any claim of authenticity that you may make is subject to the burden of proof thereof.

Basically, I and many others on this forum, know who has a copy of the original posts because I was the moderator of Time Travel Institute before it was taken down. I cannot prove or disprove that they have or have not been altered, though. I can only point you to the person who MIGHT help. (I can't speak for him).

JimmyD

My purpose for saying the above: You gave me hard time in another thread and now want a favor. Can you see why I could be a little bit bitter? Not meaning to start a fight. Just sayin'.

Don't take that as a personal attack, but rather asserting a point.

Basically, I and many others on this forum, know who has a copy of the original posts because I was the moderator of Time Travel Institute before it was taken down. I cannot prove or disprove that they have or have not been altered, though. I can only point you to the person who MIGHT help. (I can't speak for him).

At this point, it is about salvaging what has not been butchered to verify relevance and legitimacy and see how it fits into the grand scheme of things. Anything is helpful. Even altered or tainted copies are indicative of something.