Back to the moon?

Kazper

GRADUATE
IMO Whether the moon landing was real or fake it was all just Political. The shutdown of the Space shuttles to me were merely Nasa wasting their money on old technology and were just entertainment for the Public. Being that our technology reaches 1000 times more in depth with space exploration greatly surpasses older technologies and therefore many things become obsolete so fast due to the rapid advancement in new technologies, almost as quick as Apple releases different iPhone versions.

Current technology seems to be purposely slowed down as not to give the public to much all at one time. Plus its all about the $$$.

TimeFlipper

What was the technology they were supposed to have had back in 1969, which was destroyed and yet somehow we dont have that technology today?!?! :ROFLMAO:...
Could it be the calculator they had on "on board" the lunar module which was a red LED display model that could only add subtract divide and multiply, which you can buy today from Amazon or Ebay in their "Vintage section?? :LOL:.
Or is it possible that what they really had on board was a state of the art Quantum Computer, and for what purpose?? :eek: :LOL:..

Is it also possible that the Apollo11 was made up from some unknown alien material that could prevent high radiation levels from penetrating the craft??...This radiation would be found in the Van Allen Belt and also beyond it as during that time in 1969 there had been a high increase in Coronal Mass Ejections and Solar Flares coming from our Sun..They release X-Rays and Gamma Rays..:eek:
Interestingly on July 2009, which was the 50th anniversary of the "Moon landing", one of the NASA gob-shites that was going around the world answering questions, was asked how the Apollo 11 could be made safe from such high radiation as i mentioned?....:whistle:

He replied that at the front of the craft was an "ablative" (he showed a pic of it) which means it is made up from layers of epoxy resin and fibreglass (which was used then in 1969), and diverted the radiation away from the front of the craft :LOL:....absolute bullshit...that ablative would have been used only for re-entry to earth, that during the high speed descent each individual layer of fibreglass and epoxy resin would be stripped away as they burst into flame until the normal slowdown of the craft allowed the internal parachutes to be deployed (But obviously as the 1969 trip to the moon never happened, Apollo 11 never existed)...(y)

The radio communications between NASA and the "astronauts" in 1969 were very interesting to say the least...You recall that i mentioned the high radiation that was present during the "trip to the moon", that too would have disrupted the VHF radio contacts between NASA and the "astronauts", usually in the form of signal fading...I have placed a You Tube video of a conversation between Richard Nixon, the then President of the USA, and the two "astronauts" who were residing somewhere on the Sea Of Tranquility (an area on the moon)..Personally i believe they were on the Sea Of Bullshit :D..

When you listen to that conversation you will hear that there is no sign of any signal fading occurring from the "astronauts (the same thing happens most of the time during the "journey" there and back), You Tube has lots of clips of the "conversations", take a listen sometime.....There were several Amateur Radio Operators (not me sadly :() around the world listening to the conversations between NASA and the moon, and especially when Nixon was chatting to the "astronauts"...The radio frequency from what ive managed to discover was 248Mhz...I have posted a video clip for you to see..

During the 1960s there were very few radio receivers available to receive signals upto 248Mhz, most of the commercial stuff available was very highly priced, but i did manage to locate an ex army surplus transceiver that had a VHF section built into it and was used in the US tanks for communicating with each other at short distances during world war 2.....We did have a lot of those surplus transceivers available in the UK and many Amateur Radio Operators were using them in the 1950s..

Iam showing you a picture of that transceiver which might have been used to receive the communications and the VHF section of it is to the left hand side of the set showing - 235Mc-(in those days Mc was used to designate Megacycles, known today as Megahertz or just Mhz)...Above the 235Mc is its tuning section which iam certain would be capable of moving upto 248Mhz, or that could be done simply by retuning it...

ws19usa-150-1.jpg

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
This:)

ws19usa-150-1-jpg.6790

Kazper

GRADUATE
In regards to radio signals to the moon and back. I'm a Ham-Amateur radio licensed operator and enthusiast and there is a term called "MOON BOUNCING" (Moon-bouncing, also known as Earth-Moon-Earth communications, or E.M.E.) in which Hams will bounce their signals off of the moon using it as a satellite. Plus they have contest every year for MOON-BOUNCING their signals . You can actually hear your own transmission 3-5 seconds later. Examples: 1)-direct bouncing would be you hearing your own transmission come back . 2) -Deflecting your signal and someone else around the world will be receiving your signal.
Over 1000 Ham radio operators do it regularly, I myself have never tried it yet, but the Government seems to let there parabolic dishes to be used to achieve this. Actually Hams are apart of emergency plans to send messages and or instructions to other hams . Most of these messages are of Govt. origin and have to be relayed in verbatim . Word-for-word.