Back to the moon?

HDRKID

Donald Trump wants to go back to the moon. There are those who say we never did go. Funny how we have no way to go now. Jeff Bezos wants to go.

Jeff Bezos Plans On Taking Amazon To The Moon | DoubleTap

Under Trump, the Moon regains interest as possible destination

nasa1.gif

Carl Miller

Footage and Photos from the Moon are all spin doctored. Compare recent photos from the latest trip to the Moon, the Chinese Rover showed a different Moon landscape, different colors, rather not different colors cause the photos NASA allowed us to see depicted an arid windless desert silvery landscape totally artificially created. The arid lifeless uninteresting Moon the Spin Doctors wanted us to believe. The Moon they wanted us to imagine. Again the dumbing down process of disinformation. The Moon has an atmosphere. Wind blows on the Moon. The Moon is an active realm. An inhabited place.
Now as to whether or not man did go to the Moon. I think man really set foot on the Moon. I think this is undeniable. You know there is the trouble of traveling through high radiation areas. Cosmonauts who stayed round the earth for months and months in space showed some problems, muscular atrophies all types of things physical and psychological can happen. One of the main problems is the decalcification of the bones, the fast lost of calcium under the conditions of weightlessness, muscular deconditioning because it takes effort to do certain things. Cardiovascular deconditioning is another kind of problem . Of course there are dietary supplements. The psychological problems originate from isolation during long periods in the space. Cosmonauts tend to present rebelliousness to authority. Anyway you can be sure that man set foot on the Moon. They only wished to show us a false Moon.

TimeFlipper

Footage and Photos from the Moon are all spin doctored. Compare recent photos from the latest trip to the Moon, the Chinese Rover showed a different Moon landscape, different colors, rather not different colors cause the photos NASA allowed us to see depicted an arid windless desert silvery landscape totally artificially created. The arid lifeless uninteresting Moon the Spin Doctors wanted us to believe. The Moon they wanted us to imagine. Again the dumbing down process of disinformation. The Moon has an atmosphere. Wind blows on the Moon. The Moon is an active realm. An inhabited place.
Now as to whether or not man did go to the Moon. I think man really set foot on the Moon. I think this is undeniable. You know there is the trouble of traveling through high radiation areas. Cosmonauts who stayed round the earth for months and months in space showed some problems, muscular atrophies all types of things physical and psychological can happen. One of the main problems is the decalcification of the bones, the fast lost of calcium under the conditions of weightlessness, muscular deconditioning because it takes effort to do certain things. Cardiovascular deconditioning is another kind of problem . Of course there are dietary supplements. The psychological problems originate from isolation during long periods in the space. Cosmonauts tend to present rebelliousness to authority. Anyway you can be sure that man set foot on the Moon. They only wished to show us a false Moon.

I think you have made the case for man NOT going to the Moon, very eloquently my friend! :D..
Personally iam convinced that man NEVER went to the Moon (y)

Carl Miller

Still nothing is set in stone,TimeFlipper.
Gov have complicated protocols. They have accomplices weaving their mysteries on the back stage, creating a whole different world for themselves with black budget and parallel living including apartments on underground bases. They give a s... if an asteroid collides on Earth.
Owners of multiple sources of energy why on Earth would they insist in traveling to the Moon on a rocket filled with fossil fuel?
Isn't this part of a whole disinformation agenda?
Why struggling so hard to cover up mutilations phenomenon? We know we cannot trust predators. Every time I imagine those creepy grey guys I see them holding a knife or a device resembling a knife or scalpel. If reality sounds more realistic than horror movies why watching horror movies?
Those guys are deceiving us...

TimeFlipper

The reason why Yuri Gagarin got killed in a very suspicious plane crash, was because he was going to tell the truth about him not ever being the first man in Space!...that must be news to even you Carl (y) :)..

Carl Miller

When I eventually have some time, TimeFlipper, I wish to go over this subject. There s a lot to it.

It is out of topic but unfortunately icame across some James Randi disciples.
I got perplexed how these disciples are brainwashed into negating peremptorily the paranormal.
The proposed I followed an extremely ridiculous protocol before sending them some of my bent spoons to be tested on a lab.
So ridiculous I stepped back of course .
I seldom discuss about it cause people often show a wall of reluctance in accepting the paranormal.
Science is concerned with reproducibility.
The atmosphere got extremely tense and hostile.
Strange that in my home town my colleagues from school my mother and brothers sisters nephews sisters in laws daughters etc the take my abilities as a matter of fact way. In fact they do not care much. Only make some fun in a lighthearted way.
Nothing can change an extremist a mind even the most staggering evidence.
But it is all the same to me if people believe in it or not.

TimeFlipper

Any Amateur Radio operator or Short Wave listening enthusiast could tell you that the Moon landings were faked my friend, but if they wish to live in denial, then that is their business (y) :)..
Yes there is a lot to the subject, and i could use filmed evidence if necessary, instead of the glaring errors on basic radio transmission and reception :eek: :D..

TimeFlipper

That was an excellent video clip my friend, and dare i say that you might be moving over to my way of thinking about the faked Moon landings? :LOL: