Bad Dreams

Sam Slagg

What does it mean if you keep dreaming about the same thing over and over?
I think it means your dream machine thingy is broken...

Seriously, I've had several dreams that repeated for years. Or I will have a very similar dream always in the same location, one I've only been to in my dreams.

greeneyes6

Very bad car accident and then I lose my memory of who I am then everything in my life went really bad for me! I truly don't know why I keep dreaming about this every night but now when I go to bed I try taking sleeping pills so I can fall asleep and not think about the dream or remember anything about it. It's a very bad thing I'm doing maybe I need to change some things in my life, I guess I've been through so much trauma in my life that I think it's affecting my sleep pattern. Well give me your opinion on this subject? It would make me so happy to hear from another person point of view:)

greeneyes6

I'm sorry Sam Slagg I can't just up and leave to Atlantic City. I have a wonderful life here in Florida been here for many years and I love it, plus I have a daughter that's in school, if I wasn't so busy I would definitely meet you there, well I hope you have a safe trip there:)

Sam Slagg

I'm sorry Sam Slagg I can't just up and leave to Atlantic City. I have a wonderful life here in Florida been here for many years and I love it, plus I have a daughter that's in school, if I wasn't so busy I would definitely meet you there, well I hope you have a safe trip there:)
hehehe..very bad joke. I'm not going to Atlantic City silly. I'm staying right here in Florida!

Sam Slagg

Now let's get serious. You admit that you have a wonderful life here in Florida but you're having a recurring nightmare. You're talking sleeping pills in order to get some rest. You think maybe you need to make some changes in your life. Am I right so far?

Sounds like there's more to the story. It's bean-spillin' time sister...let's talk it out and fix the problem.

greeneyes6

It could be 2 things
# 1 I've have been through to many trauma in my life or
# 2 there alot of my family members do black Magic or other bad things....