Bajak Flux Capacitor

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you once I get alot of paypal money I am going to buy a bajak flux capacitor I found this website online since I can't build one I am going to buy one and it isn't the little one you build or invent.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi All it's Frog I just wanted to tell you once I get alot of paypal money I am going to buy a bajak flux capacitor I found this website online since I can't build one I am going to buy one and it isn't the little one you build or invent.
Hi Frog. How much does this person ask for the Flux Cap?

Frog186

Hi Numenorean it's Frog once again he wants 203 dollars in paypal money for it but it includes the device, batteries, and etc for it I want it for experiments and experiences and so much more so that is why I am buying much later on when I have the money!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd be curious to know if at least one member here would be able to build you one at a much lower price.

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs told me you can build a flux cap for $20 in Radio Shack parts and it is easy. I can help you. Most of the parts are not that complicated and it works using a nine volt battery for power. Best of luck to you.

Frog186

Hi hdrkid I just wanted to tell you thanks for the offer but I am still going to buy the machine from the website this flux capacitor will be my last item I buy I have one question for you and the others does the flux capacitor make time travel and other things happen in a strange or paranormal sense I heard that it makes a loud noise or sound and you can see the past and future what else can it do in general and in private?

walt willis

Magnetic Flux Deflector or MDF requires extremely high electrical energy like used by the team at
Project Pegasus and they may have changed their name to Atlas about 5 or 10 years ago.

Frog186

Hi all it's Frog once again I just wanted to tell you I am still going to buy the flux capacitor once I have enough paypal to buy it also I bought another magick item from ebay it should be here soon I will give information about it later on sorry I haven't been in the forum recently I have been busy doing other stuff in general hdrkid thanks for trying to help me but I prefer to buy the capacitor on the website instead of building or invent one by myself even though I don't know how to build one well that is all that is going on for now well I will talk with you all later on!

Orpheus Rex

hdr kid, I have $20 bucks. And I have a workstation equipped for such things. Could you send me a guide or something?
Frog, I'm willing to build you one too on the cheap cheap. But that would probably take several weeks, just because I have little free time.