Bank Notes From Alternate Universe [Pic]

FarOutThere

Recently I came into possession of a large collection of rare documents and files relating to Steven Gibbs and the HDR.

One item among them was an image titled

Silver Certificates Retrieved from the
Year 1899 By TIME TRAVEL
Using Steven L. Gibbs'
HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR

I feel like I have vaguely heard these referenced before, perhaps on a radio show. Don't spend them all at once. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• notes1.jpg
    notes1.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 57

Mayhem

Zenith
Out of all the documents that you received what has really stood out or what your research hasnt seen before?

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
Recently I came into possession of a large collection of rare documents and files relating to Steven Gibbs and the HDR.

I feel like I have vaguely heard these referenced before, perhaps on a radio show. Don't spend them all at once. :ROFLMAO:
Was this from a Gibbs report?

FarOutThere

Was this from a Gibbs report?

Hi Doc! Just one of several loose papers. It was binded at the end of a report but it didn't look like it was part of the report by any stretch.

Out of all the documents that you received what has really stood out or what your research hasnt seen before?

Strangely there are some private looking documents relating to P. Ress, things that I probably shouldn't have. I really don't know where they are from originally. It also contained a few reports that I haven't been able to find elsewhere. (The Hitchhikers Guide to Time Travel, Time Equations...)

Here's a rare glimpse of the man himself.

steven chiverton

if you have a large collection of gibbs documents can you upload them all here so we can see them and read them

FarOutThere

if you have a large collection of gibbs documents can you upload them all here so we can see them and read them

Most of them are still sold by Gibbs so I will probably not upload them right away unless they become impossible to find.

THE BANK NOTES I now see are in the back pages of a book written by P. Ress.

Here's another image from the book.

Ghost Cords!

Spooky!? :eek:o_O:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Doc 05

Zenith
Most of them are still sold by Gibbs so I will probably not upload them right away unless they become impossible to find.

THE BANK NOTES I now see are in the back pages of a book written by P. Ress.

Here's another image from the book.

Ghost Cords!

View attachment 8505

Spooky!? :eek:o_O:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Did you change your avatar or did I just jump a timeline? ;)

FarOutThere

Can you please give me the name of that particular book by P. Ress?..

It was in this book (more of a document really).
It is very short but I think all of her books are short.

Time Travel Odyssey by Patricia Griffin Ress
This ebook used to be sold on mittymax.com