Bank Notes From Alternate Universe [Pic]

Doc 05

Zenith
Thanks; just went on Amazon and gave her 5 stars!
(Gave Mallet's book one star).
Haven't read either one. ;)
@TimeFlipper
Sorry; I apologize for my crassness.
I was just trying to point out that reviews are opinions.
Someone doing research needs to take in account the sources of information.
Authors in magazines such as FATE would quote and reference themselves and their own works.
In the pseudo-science of time travel (and other psychic phenomena),
unfortunately the fringe of the population are they only ones who will even comment on the subject.
So we are left to shift through years of BS to find pearls of truth take would otherwise be eaten by swine.

Again I apologize for my actions.
I do value your comments (even though I may not agree).

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Thanks; just went on Amazon and gave her 5 stars!
(Gave Mallet's book one star).
Haven't read either one. ;)

You are a VERY bad boy for not reading either of the literature, which is unbecoming for an analytical mind that i gave you credit for..Bad Bad Boy :mad: :LOL:..

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper
Sorry; I apologize for my crassness.
I was just trying to point out that reviews are opinions.
Someone doing research needs to take in account the sources of information.
Authors in magazines such as FATE would quote and reference themselves and their own works.
In the pseudo-science of time travel (and other psychic phenomena),
unfortunately the fringe of the population are they only ones who will even comment on the subject.
So we are left to shift through years of BS to find pearls of truth take would otherwise be eaten by swine.

Again I apologize for my actions.
I do value your comments (even though I may not agree).

I was very tempted to go onto Amazon and over rule your "crassness" of the 5 stars BUT, that decision of yours must be respected, therefore i will remain reluctantly silent on the matter :LOL:..

Apri1

Most of them are still sold by Gibbs so I will probably not upload them right away unless they become impossible to find.

THE BANK NOTES I now see are in the back pages of a book written by P. Ress.

Here's another image from the book.

Ghost Cords!

View attachment 8505

Spooky!? :eek:o_O:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Is this photo from gibbs as proof of something? What's the context of this photo? Because if Gibbs tried to pass this off as somehow real or supernatural about the HDR, we can easily say the HDR is a hoax. It's clear in the photo they just did a dual exposure and moved the camera. Look at the cords on the right, then look at the "echo" slightly above it. Identical.

TimeFlipper

Is this photo from gibbs as proof of something? What's the context of this photo? Because if Gibbs tried to pass this off as somehow real or supernatural about the HDR, we can easily say the HDR is a hoax. It's clear in the photo they just did a dual exposure and moved the camera. Look at the cords on the right, then look at the "echo" slightly above it. Identical.

The two radio tubes shown in the picture below, with the outer glass broken on them could be made to look like the "Ghost Cord Photo".....If you wrapped some strands of wool around them....Personally i also believe that the Ghost Cord Photo from the Patricia Ress book is a fake....
The same author also said that the HDR is a "scaled" down version of the Philadelphia Experiment, Yeah Right!! :LOL:.. 8559

Himalayan Hermit

Recently I came into possession of a large collection of rare documents and files relating to Steven Gibbs and the HDR.

One item among them was an image titled

I feel like I have vaguely heard these referenced before, perhaps on a radio show. Don't spend them all at once. :ROFLMAO:
How did you come into possession of these documents?
If you don't want to answer that, what's your take on those? As far as all the reports that Gibbs sells have already been uploaded on this site.
What is the importance of Steven's photo? The only picture I've ever seen in last 10 yrs online of Gibbs is this one.

Thanks.

steven chiverton

How did you come into possession of these documents?
If you don't want to answer that, what's your take on those? As far as all the reports that Gibbs sells have already been uploaded on this site.
What is the importance of Steven's photo? The only picture I've ever seen in last 10 yrs online of Gibbs is this one.

Thanks.
im waiting to see these documents uploaded