Beatles never broke up

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I listened to the "album" almost in its entirety earlier today, and while it was interesting, none of the "album tracks" struck me as being authentic songs. And knowing the music of The Beatles fairly well, the way the solo recordings were mashed together deviates greatly from what the band would do. In fact, the "songs" of Everyday Chemistry were lyrically unsound in that they amounted to utter nonsense.

The very topic of Everyday Chemistry reminds me of a true story I heard from an old friend. In the story, there's this guy who claimed to have discovered the skeleton of an early hominid, or ancestor of modern-day people. After a little while, the skull of the skeleton was identified as being that of an orangutan and it was verified as being glued to a human skeleton missing the skull. So the guy turned out to be a fraud.

Forgive me for getting a bit off-topic in my last paragraph, but I wanted to teach readers the lesson that people who claim to have made amazing discoveries can't always be trusted.

TimeFlipper

I listened to the "album" almost in its entirety earlier today, and while it was interesting, none of the "album tracks" struck me as being authentic songs. And knowing the music of The Beatles fairly well, the way the solo recordings were mashed together deviates greatly from what the band would do. In fact, the "songs" of Everyday Chemistry were lyrically unsound in that they amounted to utter nonsense.

The very topic of Everyday Chemistry reminds me of a true story I heard from an old friend. In the story, there's this guy who claimed to have discovered the skeleton an early hominid, or ancestor of modern-day people. After a little while, the skull of the skeleton was identified as being that of an orangutan and it was verified as being glued to a human skeleton missing the skull. So the guy turned out to be a fraud.

Forgive me for getting a bit off-topic in my last paragraph, but I wanted to teach readers the lesson that people who claim to have made amazing discoveries can't always be trusted.
Did the song Iam the egg man make much sense to anybody in 1967, except for the people that were using LSD? :eek::D
An interesting point regarding EMI who were doing recordings for the Beatles, is that this company was believed to be involved with Time-Travel experiments :eek:...The acronym EMI is known as "Electro-Magnetic Interference" but is referred to nowadays for people like us on Paranormalis as Time-Travel...With the inception of EMI (Electrical and Musical Industries) in 1931, was it possible that the founders at that time were involved with some form of time-travel and used the acronym "loosely" to allow only people with knowledge of the subject to contact them??..A very good book for you to download Classical is The Music of Time, by Preston Nichols ;):)

tflofasho

Never understood the Beatles. Their music always seemed a little juvenile for my taste, Yellow Submarine, When I'm 64, etc. Give me the Rolling Stones any day of the week.

There is an interesting Beatles conspiracy that suggests Paul McCartney was killed in an accident in the early days of the Beatles and that he was replaced by the Paul McCartney we now know. There are apparently some clues to this in the lyrics of some of their songs and on their album covers. Research it, it's quite interesting :)

If you check their tour dates and his accident before their last one, they stopped touring after his accident and had their final show years later after producing records. It's a little too coincidental.