Beatles never broke up

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm a bit skeptical about this. It sounds like something put together from solo hits of The Beatles that occurred post-breakup, made possible with a sound editing program such as Audacity. Nevertheless, it sounded like a great remix anyway. However, I'm not ruling out another universe where The Beatles never broke up. I'm just thinking this guy may be a fraud.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Never understood the Beatles. Their music always seemed a little juvenile for my taste, Yellow Submarine, When I'm 64, etc. Give me the Rolling Stones any day of the week.

There is an interesting Beatles conspiracy that suggests Paul McCartney was killed in an accident in the early days of the Beatles and that he was replaced by the Paul McCartney we now know. There are apparently some clues to this in the lyrics of some of their songs and on their album covers. Research it, it's quite interesting :)

Blugravel

Never understood the Beatles. Their music always seemed a little juvenile for my taste, Yellow Submarine, When I'm 64, etc. Give me the Rolling Stones any day of the week.

There is an interesting Beatles conspiracy that suggests Paul McCartney was killed in an accident in the early days of the Beatles and that he was replaced by the Paul McCartney we now know. There are apparently some clues to this in the lyrics of some of their songs and on their album covers. Research it, it's quite interesting :)

Click on that link on my post for that conspiracy documentary or go to snag films.

Zeirbah

I can't get not... satisfaction!

Wind7

Staff

Yes SP, that really is quite an interesting subject about Paul's (supposed) death.
I had read that the 'new' Paul's real name is Billy Shears.

BillyShears.com

Not to mention some of the things they (the Beatles) did to help the conspiracies fester.

7 completely legit signs that Paul McCartney died in 1966

I love the Beatles..But I think Paul really is Paul.:)

...Then again.....

who REALLY knows for sure.....:cautious::cool:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I remember this from a while ago, it's kind of interesting, but I did some searching and I found this. In reality, its contents are several mashup tracks, composed mostly of various recordings by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr from their individual solo careers

Everyday Chemistry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Although I don't trust Wikipedia as a reliable source, especially when it comes to politics, I must admit that the site is correct on this one. I was skeptical, and this confirms it. The "songs" from "Everyday Chemistry" didn't sound like real songs anyway... :rolleyes:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Please tell me Paul is alive. Ringo has revived himself a few times. (Is he alive right now?). I wonder what John Lennon would be doing now if he were still alive. Do you think he'd have a hair cut and still be making music?

Anyway, I agree, with today's technology, it's difficult to believe claims like this.