being non human

ann holt

I am interested in hearing thoughts and ideas on the possibility of not all who look human actually being human. I recently wrote a book on the subject, but I don't want the research to end there. I would like to hear more thoughts an ideas on spiritual or energy body DNA and how it affect behaviors and such. if you want a copy of book let me know.
Anyways, this is not for advertising or profit, I really do want to bring this subject to light better and exchange information about it.
Thanks
Ann Holt

BlastTyrant

I am always up for a Book!

So now do you mean like Shapeshifter? Or Hybrids? or Possession? or the idea that a soul can transfer to where it pleases so it would technically be possible that something can take other the shell when it is mepty traveling?

ann holt

I am always up for a Book!

So now do you mean like Shapeshifter? Or Hybrids? or Possession? or the idea that a soul can transfer to where it pleases so it would technically be possible that something can take other the shell when it is mepty traveling?

ann holt

The file that the book is on is a doc file. I can send it thru email or however you want it :)
When I say non human soul I literally mean non human soul like psychic vampires, witches, those who have alien genetics interlaced with thier human dna. Stuff like that. Shape shifters are too hard to define because they take on the characteristics of whatever they turn into to. I feel the need to mention though, I don't think they change on the physical plane. Just the astral plane. Even though its on the astral they still end up with some lingering behavioral traits that you can use to pin point them. basically the whole book is a series of questions and explanations of how to pin point your own soul type if you are not human as well as recognize other non human souls out there. I think it could really be helpful to people in communicating and interacting with others. Especially non humans who can be confused, feel lost or abandoned. Angelics have a nasty tendancy towards anger being bipolar, Grays are usually computer or biology geniuses, Fae make great environmentalists while merfolk excell at marine biology. Its full of stuff like that. LOL psychic vampires make some of the best psychologists out there in dealing with bipolars. Human reptilian hybrids make really good security and soldiers too.
Anyways, I hope that answers some questions as to what I'm talking about with this subject :) It's been a passion of mine for over 20 years being as I never felt like I belonged on this planet myself.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well I never felt like I fit in with anyone around me... but always thought it to be more like being born out of my time so to speak.. I just don't think like most people do ...my code of conduct is better fit to the 1500- 1800's.. never thought I might be some kind of hybrid.. very interesting....hhhmmmm I do excel at pretty much anything mechanical, have always been good at hand to hand combat, have a very high tolerance for pain ...not a good idea to hit me, you won't deter me from my course of action , it just really pisses me off...absolutely hate to be ordered about by anyone for any reason, will help any and everyone who is in need. have always been the one to stand up for the underdog, or stop someone from being accosted/bullied by others... more later....

ann holt

well I never felt like I fit in with anyone around me... but always thought it to be more like being born out of my time so to speak.. I just don't think like most people do ...my code of conduct is better fit to the 1500- 1800's.. never thought I might be some kind of hybrid.. very interesting....hhhmmmm I do excel at pretty much anything mechanical, have always been good at hand to hand combat, have a very high tolerance for pain ...not a good idea to hit me, you won't deter me from my course of action , it just really pisses me off...absolutely hate to be ordered about by anyone for any reason, will help any and everyone who is in need. have always been the one to stand up for the underdog, or stop someone from being accosted/bullied by others... more later....

Well, according to the studies I have done, you sound like an angelic guardian. I bet, the reason you do not take orders is because there is no one you feel qualified on this earth to give them to you. LOL Do you feel other angelics out there? Or like even though you don't fit in there are a few others here like you? Do you occasionally feel like a dark shadow in the corner makes you want to growl?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Well, according to the studies I have done, you sound like an angelic guardian. I bet, the reason you do not take orders is because there is no one you feel qualified on this earth to give them to you. LOL Do you feel other angelics out there? Or like even though you don't fit in there are a few others here like you? Do you occasionally feel like a dark shadow in the corner makes you want to growl?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well as a matter of fact you are spot on in several of your observations...o_0

my avatar speaks volumes about me, as I do see myself as some what of a protector for all who just don't know what danger they are in...that's 1

I really don't believe that any person has the authority/qualifications to order about any other person... that's 2

one of the reasons I joined this site was the feeling that there were others here like me... that's 3

I do often catch movement just at the peripheral edges of my view, but when I turn to look there is nothing there... funny you say the word growlo_0.. as I often do just that, groan/growl fallowed by an audible warning/statement((you f&#kers better get away from me)) or something pretty close to it...that's4

what you didn't say is

I identify myself with the rouge/ lone wolf so to speak... and on rare occasions when drunk at a field party have been observed to howl at the moon...
I very rarely go along with what the crowd thinks/says,, unless of course I think they are right...
I am at my very best/ happiest, when I am alone hunting deep in the woods, or far from shore fishing on a big/huge lake((as in lake superior)) far enough to not be able to see land...that's when my spirit is most settled/peaceful/at rest....
I see all the animals as my family,, cept cats, I hate cats,, yet even still I can't seem to bring myself to actually hurt a cat...
I found that it is nearly impossible to look me in the eyes and lie to me ... I always just seem to know, not sure how, or why.. I just know when it happens ...
I will absolutely go ballistic in a heartbeat if anyone abuses a child, or a woman in my presence....
I often am so matter of a fact/or blunt in my speech that others think me to be rude, or mean....
I don't like a 20 minute story for 2 minute's of info, just spill it short and sweet..
I give every one an equal chance to prove there ass-hole-e-ness....
I have an unshakable faith, in the GOD of my fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
I have very few friends in my everyday life, maybe 5, a lot of acquaintance's but very few friends

in short I am not normal, I stand alone and watch, always on the outside of the crowd, allowed to be present but not really part of the group......

Last edited:

ann holt

what you didn't say is

I identify myself with the rouge/ lone wolf so to speak... and on rare occasions when drunk at a field party have been observed to howl at the moon...
I very rarely go along with what the crowd thinks/says,, unless of course I think they are right...
I am at my very best/ happiest, when I am alone hunting deep in the woods, or far from shore fishing on a big/huge lake((as in lake superior)) far enough to not be able to see land...that's when my spirit is most settled/peaceful/at rest....
I see all the animals as my family,, cept cats, I hate cats,, yet even still I can't seem to bring myself to actually hurt a cat...
I found that it is nearly impossible to look me in the eyes and lie to me ... I always just seem to know, not sure how, or why.. I just know when it happens ...
I will absolutely go ballistic in a heartbeat if anyone abuses a child, or a woman in my presence....
I often am so matter of a fact/or blunt in my speech that others think me to be rude, or mean....
I don't like a 20 minute story for 2 minute's of info, just spill it short and sweet..
I give every one an equal chance to prove there ass-hole-e-ness....
I have an unshakable faith, in the GOD of my fathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob,
I have very few friends in my everyday life, maybe 5, a lot of acquaintance's but very few friends

in short I am not normal, I stand alone and watch, always on the outside of the crowd, allowed to be present but not really part of the group......[/quote]

OK then :) You may have been wolf in a past life or be spiritually part wolf, BUT a lot of angelics have a direct association with a totem type animal spirit.
What you didn't say, lol is are you tall and lanky built but exceptionally strong and fast? are your fingernails hard as heck to cut and keep clean? Do you hit a five o clock shadow? Do you dream of running?
What you did say, I have an unshakable faith in God. Red flag for an angelic. You also stated, I stand alone and watch. Always on the outside of the crowd. Another red flag. You have a real issue with the abuse of women and children, that really only goes with a few types. Not to say some types don't care, but they usually don't go ballistic, they just complain or intervene only when it is really bad. lol and last but not least, I found that others cannot look me in the eye and lie.... To an angelic, a lie leaves an icky almost non physical taste in your mouth and sparks an inner anger that is hard to define. Lies to hunters rings a silent bell so to speak.
Each non human soul has some physical characteristics. Hunters and angelics are the only exceptions I have found to that. An angelic always seems to have an uncanny resemblance to one of their parents, and hunters come in all shapes and sizes but usually always have an athletic build. Maybe part of your lifes mission is to relate to the wildness of this world?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
What you didn't say, lol is are you tall and lanky built but exceptionally strong and fast? are your fingernails hard as heck to cut and keep clean? Do you hit a five o clock shadow? Do you dream of running?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
uh wow yeah up to the time I broke my back yes I was kinda lanky not really small but not bulky so to speak,, thats 1

ha ha fast again yes my hands have always been fast enough you won't see them move,,, thats 2

no five-o-clock shadow I have a full on beard down to my nipples and my hair is to my shoulders,, I hate hair-cuts always have ....

and yes I do have dreams of running ,,but thought it was cause the doc who operated on my broke back gave me a whole list of things I am not spose to do and running is a no no .......that's 3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To an angelic, a lie leaves an icky almost non physical taste in your mouth and sparks an inner anger that is hard to define. Lies to hunters rings a silent bell so to speak.

yes again,,, I do get more and more angry as they attempt to string along the lies into a story that's 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An angelic always seems to have an uncanny resemblance to one of their parents,

yes again,,, I have pic's of me and my dad both at the age of 18 his army pic. and mine from the A.F. ,,,,no one can ever pick out who is who ,,,,that's 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey your pretty damn good at this,, so it looks like I am fitting into the angelic side of the line... that's cool,, never really thought of me that way ...
can I really learn to develop and use the totem power's like grandpa said?? you have been looking into this stuff for a while now have you found it to be accomplished by anyone

do ethnic nationalities have anything to add into the mix??? cause my grand father//my dads, dad was charokee holy man's son ,, and my grand mother dad's mom was an apache holy man's daughter...

my grand father told me that my two totem animals which I am spose to draw strength and power from are the eagle, and the gray lizard, and that the wolf and the bear are my brothers??? he said to learn to trust them they will give you strength and guidance,,,, those words burned into my brain when he said them to me..

at 12 years old this made no sense to me at all, it was my last summer at his house... he died that winter of my 13th birthday,, so I never got an explanation and even now it seems to some how still confuse me a little... not in a bad way,, more like a curiosity.. I have always felt as though there was so much more I could do,, that some how I had greater abilities than I know....

but always just dismissed it as a childhood dream of being like superman, batman, spiderman ect... just like all little boys do