Belief in Titor's Predictions: Against the Law?

owlcool

I believe there could be a war with russia. However, not this year. Wish that John Titor had posted pictures of future cars. That would really help his cause. For example, look at 50's cars. They do not look like cars now. 2036 cars are going to be different due to using new material that do not exist now.

Toyota-i-Road-Concept-08-720x540.jpg
Well, Titor did say the majority of Transportation was on like Horseback.

owlcool

We all know of John Titor's greatest predictions, the US civil war and WW3, but how many of us actually believe them. Most are aware that the civil war did not occur, but some say his predictions were simply off by a few years.

Strategicbrains.com has an entire webpage dedicated to Titor. Yet, one area of this page particularly stands out. A tab labeled "National Security".
This tab contains information supposedly sent in by an employee of the US government. Part of the text states
"The moment people give up and want to prepare for the Titor US civil war prediction, they have, by definition, joined the ranks of domestic terrorists. People do not have to join radical anti-government militia or violent environmentalists such as the ELF (Environmental Liberation Front), or end of world religious cults for this label to be applied to them. All they have to do is start preparing for some prospective civil war in the US, and they have become, by definition, the enemy of the United States, as much as International terrorists already are."

It closes by saying
"Due to the Titor prediction that the rural side wins the civil conflict against the so-called American Federal Empire (AFE) due to help from a Russian nuclear strike on major cities in the US, some believers automatically assume in order to survive, they should leave the cities and learn to survive independent of social infrastructures, and that they should even take up arms to defend themselves against the AFE. In essence, they join the anti-government groups or parties or so called developing ‘forces’ in a material conspiracy to eventually overthrow the US Government. They become, by definition domestic terrorists, and sympathizers with the goals of international terrorism as conducted by Al Qaida, whether they like it or not."

Now, ask yourself: how far does your belief go?

Original webpage: The Story of John Titor

In closing, I would like to state that the point of this thread is not to scare you away from supporting Titor, but to show you how our government fears him.
I would also like to point out, the second amendment states: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
According to our Constitution, we have the right to take up arms in order to protect the country as free state.

What do you think about all of this?
You seem to think of the Government as some mash of Pullies and Gears made out of Human Flesh. Let me tell you, The person who wrote this probably doesn't represent the entire government.