Debate Believers or skeptics

Khaos

where the wild things are
I'm a skeptic first and foremost. I need absolute irrefutable evidence that something has more than a natural explanation. Most things I experience I can explain and most things others experience I can explain naturally. However I am a believer as well. I've experienced things I have no explanation for. Things that are just not physically possible, that defy the known laws of physics and science.

DEATH OMEN

I tend to keep an open mind. To blindly say 1 way or another is wrong or sets aside the possibility, as remote as possible to say in absolute terms that something does or does not "exists" defies the possibility that it might regardless how small the possibility/proveabilty that it might/does exist, I think well maybe anyway.

Harte

Obviously it is on Paranormalis, what other evidence of his absence could there possibly be on here?...I think you are back in one of your "annoying mind sets", just for the sake of wanting to be annoying, in some narcissistic philosophical manner (n):p..
It IS evidence of my absence. But not proof of it. I've been reading without logging in.

Harte

TimeFlipper

It IS evidence of my absence. But not proof of it. I've been reading without logging in.

Harte
Welcome back Hartey :D..
I was very worried about you, thankfully our member Mayhem very kindly "sussed" you out on another website and allayed my worse fears..
We may have disagreements at times, but i would certainly miss you, should you ever NOT challenge my postings again :)..

TimeFlipper

You are a Blaggard sir...How dare you allow me to think that you had shuffled off your mortal core, had it not been for our member Mayhem, i would have been preparing an epitaph for you...I demand an immediate apology :ROFLMAO:..