benefits of eating 8 servings of fermented fruit and vegetables every day?

dimension-1hacker

The gut contains around 100 trillion bacteria and depending on the health level determines what you feel and part of your temp IQ, and how much you either age or do not age. Many societies in the past fermented most of their food, but today most people consider just eating 3 servings of fruit and a few vegetables the staple of a healthy diet, and just drink a few types of fermented drinks like kombucha and kefir yet these only contain millions of probiotics and not many different types. Eating fermented foods for example sourkraut and kimchi contain many veriotes of probiotics between 1 and ten trillion depending on the container. The fermentation process increases the amount of nutrients, veriaties of probiotics unique per each food, increases the antioxident content, extracts many unique nutrients to the specific food, the probiotics make large amounts of polyphenols, the amount of carbs and sugar is reduced to almost zero and so on; getting much more then just 8 servings of fruit and vegetables.

What other benefits are there?

Maulbeere

I wouldn't expect all 8 servings would need to be replaced, but yes, pre-biotics have been shown in studies to have a beneficial effect. Your biome also affects your immune system, your skin and pretty much your heath overall.

Personally, I would not eat 8 serving of veggies though and I reserve fruit as an occasional treat. This is because plants do contain toxins, and while some toxicity is helpful for hormesis, too much is not ideal for me in particular, because I have a gene expression that makes me very lectin sensitive. I do not eat seeds, legumes or nightshades except as 'cheating' (and I pay for it) for this reason. Re fruits, I spend a lot of lime in ketosis and I don't want the fructose building up in my liver.

I do eat organ meats, which have a very favourable nutrient profile cf. say, spinach, and add fermented foods as well as other foods targeted for thier nutrition content. (I know it sounds terribly extreme but I'm running an experiment to see if I can reduce my DNA age in one year of behaving myself [as much as that's possible!] vis a vis diet, supplementation and exercise. :) ) I follow youtubers like Siim Land, Mike Mutzel, Tom Bilyeu etc to try to be as informed as possible. I know Siim includes fermented foods in his diet and has discussed it in more than one of his videos. His recent one with Dr. Mercola might have done that, come to think of it.

dimension-1hacker

I wouldn't expect all 8 servings would need to be replaced, but yes, pre-biotics have been shown in studies to have a beneficial effect.

Personally, I would not eat 8 serving of veggies though and I reserve fruit as an occasional treat. This is because plants do contain toxins, and while some toxicity is helpful for hormesis, too much is not ideal for me in particular, because I have a gene expression that makes me very lectin sensitive. I do not eat seeds, legumes or nightshades except as 'cheating' (and I pay for it) for this reason. Re fruits, I spend a lot of lime in ketosis and I don't want the fructose building up in my liver.

I do eat organ meats, which have a very favourable nutrient profile cf. say, spinach, and add fermented foods as well as other foods targeted for thier nutrition content. (I know it sounds terribly extreme but I'm running an experiment to see if I can reduce my DNA age in one year of behaving myself [as much as that's possible!] vis a vis diet, supplementation and exercise. :) ) I follow youtubers like Siim Land, Mike Mutzel, Tom Bilyeu etc to try to be as informed as possible. I know Siim includes fermented foods in his diet and has discussed it in more than one of his videos. His recent one with Dr Mercola might have done that, come to think of it.
Extreme is subjective, would you rather continually reduce your DNA age by a year or eat unhealthy foods or the bare minimum. There is no "right" time to die the best life is the one with the most positive for the most amount of time therefore the only extreme is the opposite. Plants do contain trace amounts of toxins that what I know of does not effect you negatively unless gut health is not great, and genes can be changed by what you ate so eating healthy foods that do not contain much proteins will over time get rid of that effect; most sensitivities can be gotten rid of by eating huge amounts of healthy foods and increasing cognitive function. After 21 days of fruit fermenting there is usually no grams of carbs, no protein and and no fructose, you can eat foods that you did not want to fermenting the foods that are contain large amounts of fructose and protein which is reduced to zero, applied to vegetables, grains, and mushrooms to. Eating extracted mushroom fruit body and mycellium probally would get rid of the sensitivity you have, did for me. mycellium: host defense, mushroom fruit body = realmushrooms.com, best quality brands, eating both is more benificial.

Also, eating fermented 8 serving of vegetables and fruit is largely better then only eating 8 servings of fruit and vegetables per day. Kombucha that contains less then a billion probiotics from just tea is healthy, what would all fruit superfoods for example gojji berry, coffee berry, acai berry, scisandra, all the chineese berries, all the Chinese, Japanese, Korean, middle east, fruits, vegetables, hot water extracted mushrooms, herbs, and spices, grains blended into a huge smoothie and dumped into a huge vat bigger then a room and fermented. What would happen when you drink? The elixer of life? awesome!

subscribed to doctor mercola's newsletter

rather then fermenting a few foods will go all out, adding as much and as many different fruits, vegetables, herbs, mushroom fruit body and mycellium, and grains as possible.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

I wouldn't expect all 8 servings would need to be replaced, but yes, pre-biotics have been shown in studies to have a beneficial effect. Your biome also affects your immune system, your skin and pretty much your heath overall.

I do eat organ meats, which have a very favourable nutrient profile cf. say, spinach, and add fermented foods as well as other foods targeted for thier nutrition content. (I know it sounds terribly extreme but I'm running an experiment to see if I can reduce my DNA age in one year of behaving myself [as much as that's possible!] vis a vis diet, supplementation and exercise. :) ) I follow youtubers like Siim Land, Mike Mutzel, Tom Bilyeu etc to try to be as informed as possible. I know Siim includes fermented foods in his diet and has discussed it in more than one of his videos. His recent one with Dr. Mercola might have done that, come to think of it.
buying a few mason jars and fermenting fruits and vegetables is easier, more costomization, exponentially more fermented foods eaten, and cheaper. For fruit, a tea spoon or two of yeast. vegetables, add a few grams of Pink Himalayan salt, put separately into mason jars after blending. water 21-30 days for each, if room tempature is below 70 wait around 30 days or more because fermentation process is slower.
How long can fermented foods be left to ferment? - Fermented Food Lab
Fermentation Basics: When to use a starter, when not to, and why you don't need whey.
https://www.masterclass.com/article...-different-stages-of-the-fermentation-process
How Long Does it Take to Ferment Vegetables? - Cultured Guru
Make Old-Fashioned Brine Fermented Pickles Like Your Great Grandmother - Simple Bites
how much yeast to add to fruit to ferment - Google Search
how much salt to add to vegetable ferment - Google Search
how much salt to add to vegetable ferment qaurt - Google Search