Best way to contact aliens through music?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I've been enthusiastic about coming in contact with aliens for quite some time. My dad and I have recently been discussing whether or not playing CDs (of classical music, Gregorian chants, and meditation music) from the CD player in our car would be enough to channel the presence of flying saucers (UFOs) and aliens.

Although we do agree that playing music is a good way to go, my dad is kind of skeptical about whether or not playing the CDs from the car would be powerful enough. Considering that we travel to Pine Bush rather late at night, I'm curious if there's a better way to channel the music from the CDs to the stars that works much better than a car radio, is affordable to the average consumer, and will not disturb people in the area who are trying to sleep. Or is the car radio our best bet? Suggestions?

Mayhem

Zenith
Try the solfeggio frequencies.

_Solfeggio_Magic_Square_by_David_S.jpg

3, 6, 9

What are the Solfeggio frequencies? | Attuned Vibrations

The main six Solfeggio frequencies are:

396 Hz
– Liberating Guilt and Fear

417 Hz
– Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change

528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships

741 Hz – Expression/Solutions

852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

They were used in over 150 Gregorian Chants

Try and find a vortex there.

Do you have a cat?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I've been enthusiastic about coming in contact with aliens for quite some time. My dad and I have recently been discussing whether or not playing CDs (of classical music, Gregorian chants, and meditation music) from the CD player in our car would be enough to channel the presence of flying saucers (UFOs) and aliens.

Although we do agree that playing music is a good way to go, my dad is kind of skeptical about whether or not playing the CDs from the car would be powerful enough. Considering that we travel to Pine Bush rather late at night, I'm curious if there's a better way to channel the music from the CDs to the stars that works much better than a car radio, is affordable to the average consumer, and will not disturb people in the area who are trying to sleep. Or is the car radio our best bet? Suggestions?

You could try purchasing a CB transceiver and a very high gain antenna, aimed at the stars...I would suggest that you find an old cassette tape recording of the music you want to play into the CB transceiver, as analogue recordings contain more of the natural musical frequencies and harmonics than digital recordings do..:)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Thanks for the help, guys. I really appreciate it. :)

@Mayhem - No, I don't have a cat.

@TimeFlipper - Do you think it really matters to aliens what kind of media I use? I'm guessing that since the more advanced aliens are probably familiar with CDs and digital technology, it won't matter as much since they could decipher perhaps any kind of music, whether it be analog or digital, and trace it to where it's coming from. What I think matters to them is not the quality of the method producing the music, but the quality of the music itself. That being said, I'll definitely look into a CB transceiver.

What do you guys think?

TimeFlipper

Thanks for the help, guys. I really appreciate it. :)

@Mayhem - No, I don't have a cat.

@TimeFlipper - Do you think it really matters to aliens what kind of media I use? I'm guessing that since the more advanced aliens are probably familiar with CDs and digital technology, it won't matter as much since they could decipher perhaps any kind of music, whether it be analog or digital, and trace it to where it's coming from. What I think matters to them is not the quality of the method producing the music, but the quality of the music itself. That being said, I'll definitely look into a CB transceiver.

What do you guys think?

"You" wanted to channel the music to the stars, i gave you the perfect way to achieve that my friend ;) :D.

TimeFlipper

Digital recordings "do" remove certain natural frequencies, and not even highly advanced aliens would be capable of knowing what those missing/removed frequencies would be...

Yes there are many cassette tape recordings that include meditation music, or even frequencies such as Mayhem mentioned (y)..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - I see. I was just stating my opinion on the matter, but I think I will also look into getting cassette tapes. And there are cassette tapes that play meditation music, right?

The ‘Meditation Music’ is for you and not the Star people. They don’t need it...
I think I would be inclined to blast out some frequency tones/music as suggested if I thought that this method would work...

I personally think that you would have a better chance if you forget the music and instead blast out some thoughts Some questions, maybe an appeal for contact across the thought frequencies. There are stories of this sort of thing working.

I think telepathy would work better than music.