Best way to contact aliens through music?

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper - I see. I was just stating my opinion on the matter, but I think I will also look into getting cassette tapes. And there are cassette tapes that play meditation music, right?

The ‘Meditation Music’ is for you and not the Star people. They don’t need it...
I think I would be inclined to blast out some frequency tones/music as suggested if I thought that this method would work...

I personally think that you would have a better chance if you forget the music and instead blast out some thoughts Some questions, maybe an appeal for contact across the thought frequencies. There are stories of this sort of thing working.

I think telepathy would work better than music.

What do you believe are the thought frequency frequencies, and how can anyone become telepathic when there is no real evidence for it??.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
We don’t need evidence on Paranormalis @TimeFlipper you know that ;)

All I’m saying is put it out there.. Shout your message as loud as you can (of course in your mind only) Spend some time doing it. Go back and do it again at regular intervals. Ask, appeal for a message or contact. Have pure intention and you never know who might turn up.. You can’t hear them but they (telepaths human or et) can hear you. They will decide if they want to commune or not..

If you want some telepathic evidence/research then there is an interesting experiment conducted in ‘Alien Base’ by respected UFO author Timothy Good

TimeFlipper

We don’t need evidence on Paranormalis @TimeFlipper you know that ;)

All I’m saying is put it out there.. Shout your message as loud as you can (of course in your mind only) Spend some time doing it. Go back and do it again at regular intervals. Ask, appeal for a message or contact. Have pure intention and you never know who might turn up.. You can’t hear them but they (telepaths human or et) can hear you. They will decide if they want to commune or not..

If you want some telepathic evidence/research then there is an interesting experiment conducted in ‘Alien Base’ by respected UFO author Timothy Good
:D