Beware False Prophets - Prophet Yahweh

Hemoman

Beware False Prophets - Prophet Yahweh

Anyone see the video? If not it's still hosted on the frontpage of www.coasttocoastam.com

This is pretty amazing footage.

Comments?

I personally think it's cool that it gives the debate some legitimacy but also very strange b/c they're being summoned through prayer by a man claiming to be a prophet.

I know people will be offended by my bringing in religion to this argument but the guy claims to be a prophet so I'm bringing it in.

I bring you this argument from http://godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message....howdate=5/28/05

by user ID: 1371

""""Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

1st John 4:1

"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12

"For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand."

Matthew 24:24-25

"He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast..."

Revelation 13:13-14

If it wasn?t so sad, it would be almost comical, watching people climb all over each other, as they follow after the "prophet" with the incredibly blasphemous name "Yahweh".

Unreal..."""

Digest.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Prophet Yaweh summons a UFO on video

Yeah I saw it too... Not sure what to think about it. I doubt there's any way he could have pulled a hoax like that since the reporter chose the time and the location.

If he did hoax it, how would it have been possible?

Hemoman

Yeah I saw it too... Not sure what to think about it. I doubt there's any way he could have pulled a hoax like that since the reporter chose the time and the location.

If he did hoax it, how would it have been possible?
Beats me. If it was a hoax it had to have been ordained. It was truly amazing, but also very creepy.

I have downcast view on aliens (if that's what they truly are) and the prospect of them landing and dictating to the governments of the world what to do does not bode well with me.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

About a year ago I was really into Erich von Daniken's books (Chariots of the Gods, Arrival of the Gods, etc.) and he believes that ETs visited this planet thousands of years ago and were our "gods". He goes pretty deep into describing how our present religions stem from their visitations and all kinds of other stuff. It's pretty fascinating...

One thing in particular I remember from those books is how in the Bible it says God gave Adam some kind of ruby tablet of infinite wisdom containing every bit of information man needed to know (agriculture, astronomy, etc.). It may be a little different than that since I've not read the Bible in years, but I think that's the jist of it.

Now imagine if that ruby tablet were something like today's laptops. If we went back in time 2,000 years and gave it to someone, they might possibly see it as a tablet of infinite wisdom, right? What if von Daniken is correct and this Yaweh guy is proof?

(Apologies if this post seems poorly worded... Coding PHP and typing about this stuff at the same time is no easy feat)

virtualgirl

I saw the video. I can't see anyway that he could have faked that. The news filmed it and they named the time and place. Even they were dumbfounded to the point they said if anyone has any answers to please call them. I'm going out that way in a few weeks. I would just love to hook up with that guy and have him do that in front of me. Anyone know how to reach yaweh? Let me know.

Heggy, this was the footage I was asking you to go look at. Cool huh! :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
I saw the video. I can't see anyway that he could have faked that. The news filmed it and they named the time and place. Even they were dumbfounded to the point they said if anyone has any answers to please call them. I'm going out that way in a few weeks. I would just love to hook up with that guy and have him do that in front of me. Anyone know how to reach yaweh? Let me know.

Heggy, this was the footage I was asking you to go look at. Cool huh! :)[/b]

LOL the reporter even called his superior to tell him that it actually panned out ;) I thought that was kinda funny.

Hemoman

This better sums up what I was trying to say earlier/have developed a line of thought along since my op..

""""Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

1st John 4:1

"The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12

"For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand."

Matthew 24:24-25

"He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast..."

Revelation 13:13-14

If it wasn?t so sad, it would be almost comical, watching people climb all over each other, as they follow after the "prophet" with the incredibly blasphemous name "Yahweh".

Unreal..."""

Taken from

http://godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message....howdate=5/28/05

--I?m watching a parade of fools...
User ID: 1371
5/28/2005
7:11 pm EDT

Hemoman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
I think this fits better in the UFOlogy forum[/b]

Yeah i wasn't quite sure which one to post the op in b/c it has connections to both...