BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

Samstwitch

I highly doubt that this Impersonator's Top Secret Manual is Copyrighted. After all, he did steal the cover symbol from the photo in John Titor's material, which was originally published and Copyrighted in John's book. The Imposter said in his Darkness Radio Interview (starting 7 minutes into it) that he is not affiliated with the book or the John Titor Foundation, so he has violated the Copyright by his own admission.

Transcribed from JT Imposter's Darkness Radio Interview (Underline emphasis mine):
"It is a situation where so many people have claimed to be John Titor, and made, what I would be considered, astounding statements or assertions that I wanted to make some clarifications. I didn't want to trip up anyone else, because ah, someone wrote a book called, John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale, based on postings on the Internet, and there's a John Titor foundation. I'm not affiliated with the book. I'm not affiliated with the foundation. But I am John Titor."

Here is a cropped Print Screen from the book published by John's Mother as listed on Amazon.com. Notice the "Author" is listed as the "John Titor Foundation Inc", which the JT Imposter has stated publicly on Radio that he is not affiliated with. Again, this proves that he is in Violation of Copyright.

Print Screen Amazon, Author JT Foundation, Cropped More.jpg

John's Insignia that the JT Imposter is selling on Hats and on the cover of the fake Top Secret Manual are in Violation of Copyright Laws. A photograph of John Titor's Insignia is included on Page 166 of John Titor: A Time Traveler's Tale with a caption that reads:

"This is John Titor's military unit insignia. The center represents the eye of a singularity and the two lines represent paths through alternate universes. One is the correct path and the other leads to death."

The Insignia is also displayed on the Website owned by the John Titor Foundation here: 177 Tempus Edax Rerum - The John Titor Foundation. Below is a cropped Print Screen of the Insignia from the JTF Website.

JT Foundation Logo Cropped.jpg

Samstwitch

For the Record

Since the Imposter is making up wild stories about John Titor, aliens, and Time Travel, let me set the Record Straight!

The following is everything that the real John Titor ever posted about aliens and/or UFOs.

This first excerpt is from a Chat Log. Underline emphasis mine:

Yareisa : so do I presume the aliens don't come in 2012 then?
(John Titor) TimeTravel_0 : Noty [Not] that Im aware of.

JOHN TITOR: My point is; seemingly very complicated problems often have very simple and ingenious solutions using technology that is already available. The distortion unit is not magic and no alien technology was required to make it work. If you could see it, the “smarts” that went into designing it will amaze you more than the technology. Heck, the really interesting technology is in the computer.

((Are we traveling in space in 2036?))

Not yet but they are working on it.

((Has first contact with an alien race occurred?))

Not that I’m aware of.

JOHN TITOR: No new information there (on UFOs and aliens). I find that an interesting subject myself. Personally, I think "UFOs" might be time travelers with very sophisticated distortion units. But that might be a bit wacky.

This is all that John ever said about aliens and UFOs! End of story.

Samstwitch

Partial Transcript from the 1st Darkness Radio Interview with JT Imposter

This is a partial Transcript from the Darkness Radio Interview to show how unbelievable the Imposter is. He is clearly not the real John Titor. Listen to the Interview: DarknessRadio071713_10P - Twin Cities News Talk

HOST/QUESTION: I guess what I'm curious about, in the timeline that you originated from, your worldline that you came here, you were coming back to try to bring some pieces back that were no longer available. As it seems things had taken a substantially different turn in the future. At least in your future line. And technology was not what it was. How did it make the leap from being broken down and needing to come back to 2000 to get old IBM Computer parts to the ability to time travel using craft like UFOs? How did that technology take such a quantum leap again after, I don't know, the devastation and destruction, or the change that took place in your Timeline?

[The Host's knowledge of John is incorrect. John came back to 1975 to retrieve and IBM 5100 Computer. He did not go to 2000 for computer parts. John's time machine was nothing like, looked nothing like any UFO. Also, It was John's habit to correct anyone who misquoted him, but this JT Imposter did not correct the Host on the many misconceptions that he talked about regarding John and his presence on our timeline.]

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: Well, I'll tell you that uh time has currents and eddies and flows and changes. As the past is changed so does the future. And what follows is that significant efforts have been made to insure that the future of mankind on the planet is not what it was then. And it has improved, substantially. I participated in missions to improve ah the course of mankind's future, and I'm actually trying to do that now, still.

HOST: So your being sent back, or coming back to try to set things right so that they don't veer off into the timeline that you originally came from?

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: That's always been the purpose. Always. And again, time travel is not as hard as you might think. And Dan Rich, who was in charge of the [inaudible], he was the CEO there. He admitted on his deathbed that the U.S. government had in it's possession, UFOs, and that we had reverse-engineered and built our own. And as I said previously, UFOs [inaudible] for time travel. It's the easiest way to do it.

HOST: If this is occurring in such a progressive manner and it's happening so frequently and the government is involved in this, how are timelines not becoming massively disrupted by the interference and change? Isn't there, doesn't there have to be some law of time and physics that when you start mucking about in one line or in one worldline that it's going to have a ramification in the long run?

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: Ah, here's a perfect example, okay. What if you were going on a mission to retrieve lost knowledge? Okay? If you went back in time to say, the day before Archimedes died, in Syracuse, around 200 B.C. and retrieved his notes. Okay? And made copies or whatever, and then brought 'em back to modern times. You would have a treasure trove of the man who basically was the father of [inaudible] today.

Or I'll give you an even better instance. Ah, if you went to New York City and met with Nikola Tesla the day before he died, and got permission to photograph copies of his work on certain areas of research and take them, no one would be hurt. No one would be impacted. And if you take them back to 2036 [inaudible]. Information could be used.

HOST: What has changed now that your back?...I know you said you like this time. This is the place you wanted to be. Have you come back into our timeline since 2001 and have you been interweaving through the time? Or have you...is this truly your first injection back into our timeline?

[John said he could not return to our exact timeline.]

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: I've been back a few times. I go back and forth. I could be ah, gone, and come back, and the length of time would not be noticed by anyone. I could come back...I could leave one minute, and come back the next minute. You see what I'm saying?

HOST: Aha.

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: And I would still have all the time I need and do whatever I wanted. The thing that works against me is that I age, no matter what.

HOST: Right.

ANOTHER HOST (Tim Dennisus): John, when you age, are you aging...I know, I know time is irrelevant and that's what you're saying, but when you age, are you aging by 2036 standards, are you aging by our timeline or our worldline as it is? This is what becomes confusing to me.

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: Every minute that I breathe is, it's accumulative number. Every breath that I take goes to a cumulative number. And I'm elderly at this time. And I have age related diseases that I fight, continuously. Arthritis. Right now I have a terrible ear infection.

HOST: So the...and understand I don't mean to sound glib John, but the future can, you can prevail with time travel, but we can't figure out how to beat arthritis or an ear infection?

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: You know, it's one of the things that I get. I'm proned to get some. And, arthritis...I think so much of it, what they tell me is, heredity, and I've inherited it. I found that as I got to a certain point in my age that I inherited so much of what I'm dealing with. I do my best to get around.

[Why would the U.S. Government continue to allow John Titor to time travel if/when he was so ill and with such a serious case of arthritis? Don't time travelers need a clean bill of health to participate in the government Time Travel program?]

HOST: Tonight we're discussing the possibilities of time travel. Is this real or is this still science fiction? The guest joining us this evening claims to be John Titor who originally visted us in the year 2000 and left in March 2001. He's back and has messages and things that he wants to share this time around. We're gonna find out more about that when we return...(Commercial)

ANOTHER HOST (DAVE SHRADER): John you know still, one of the biggest questions that everybody has thrown to me as soon as we brought this subject up, was the fact, what about a computer system from 2000 or earlier...What could possibly be useful from something that is so massively outdated, to help in the year 2036 to progress history and the timeline?

[Again, he's misstating John's mission.]

HOST (Continued): It just seems...monthly Apple and all of these massive manufacturers are able to outdo themselves. China probably has technology far beyond what we even know exists right now as does the United States government. Why would we go back for something so archaic as parts from an old computer to use in the future to help, you know, mankind?

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: That was a mission that I always felt like I was wasting my time on, and I went back and retrieved it, yes. But I put that down to a training mission, like a dry run. They just said, see if you can find one of these, and I did it.

HOST: So they took a risk of sending somebody back into a timeline to find something inconsequential that they didn't really need, just to see if you were the guy in the moxy to pull it off?

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: Exactly. You know like, based on the computer power that they have access today and in the future, I would say, a dry run. Exactly.

HOST: It seems like a danger, especially when you have the agent go rogue and start posting about the fact that he's here from the future. I'm sure they didn't want that known at the time. Did they?

Here's where he changes his story... :rolleyes:

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: No, ah, I didn't make those postings. Someone else did. And that's a problem I've always had.

HOST: So then you're not the John Titor as I asked in the beginning that made those postings...and, and made his arrival in 2000.

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: I, I had a...I had someone I confided in and they made those postings. And that's what happened.

HOST: And, did they steal that manual from you, and the blueprints and everything about the time machine and place it online without your knowledge of it at that time?

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: Ah, they had access to those materials and used them, yes, for whatever their purpose was. A lot of people have tried to make money from the name John Titor. And that's why I used John Titor II. I'm not trying to be affiliated with any of it. Because, so much of it, ah, was posted online just to get the attention of the people that it's not, exaggerations, it's not true. So I would say that I dispute what they posted, and I...

HOST: So the history that is John Titor that has been posted in the past, the information and the knowledge, the predictions, the intelligence sharing that went on, that wasn't you. That was somebody working rogue that knew you and knew of what you were doing in posting that information for whatever games they were looking for.

IMPOSTER'S ANSWER: Exactly. Exactly. That book

[End of Transcript]

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive...:rolleyes:

Ren

Be very careful. The FBI and the police should be involved in this not just the Haber lawyers. The person in question has attempted to blackmail people with their personal information, trolled, stalked and threatened people in the past. I have been recently threatened by someone after pointing out that this guy is not John Titor II. There is also an interview connection here with Paul. This is not the first time I have had a creepy run in with Paul Dale Roberts "The Demon Warrior". As a Pagan, I have argued with this person in the past. He claims to have been with the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division and Military Intelligence. Who knows, we could find out who took pictures of some of the members of the John Titor Foundation's children. The FBI definitely needs to be informed.

Samstwitch

Be very careful. The FBI and the police should be involved in this not just the Haber lawyers. The person in question has attempted to blackmail people with their personal information, trolled, stalked and threatened people in the past. I have been recently threatened by someone after pointing out that this guy is not John Titor II. There is also an interview connection here with Paul. This is not the first time I have had a creepy run in with Paul Dale Roberts "The Demon Warrior". As a Pagan, I have argued with this person in the past. He claims to have been with the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division and Military Intelligence. Who knows, we could find out who took pictures of some of the members of the John Titor Foundation's children. The FBI definitely needs to be informed.

First we will attempt to convince those giving him Interviews and news coverage that he is a Great Imposter. And hopefully Attorney Larry Haber will also respond to the complaints that have been made. If those efforts don't work, then we will have to consider other options.

There's another idea! Art Bell is returning to Talk Radio on September 16, 2013. If we don't get positive results from our efforts, then I will seek help from Art Bell in exposing this Imposter! Art could squash him like a bug.

Ren

I have just used my channels in the FBI to report this suspicious activity.
I have enclosed a link where the perp is offering copies of the JTF's copy right material for $120 through PayPal.
I have also enclosed personal threats to me and to another that may or may not be related to this scam.

Samstwitch

Top Secret Document Manual, 50, 75 repost.jpg

Here's his mysterious, top secret, Kinkos-copied book from 2036 complete with the John Titor logo and the 2013 copyright still printed on it.

So that everyone understands, this is the fake Top Secret Manual, another item being sold HERE by the JT Imposter for $125 each! He is in violation of Federal Copyright Laws for stealing John Titor's material that was Copyrighted through the John Titor Foundation...which he (the Imposter) denied being affiliated with. Therefore, he is a thief and an Imposter!

Sale of Fake Top Secret Manual, Cropped.jpg

Ren

Be careful Sam, the interviewers themselves could be involved in this scam and or troll.

The Art Bell idea is great!

Samstwitch

I have just used my channels in the FBI to report this suspicious activity.
I have enclosed a link where the perp is offering copies of the JTF's copy right material for $120 through PayPal.
I have also enclosed personal threats to me and to another that may or may not be related to this scam.

Great! This endeavor to expose a Hoaxer will do better and go faster with a group effort. :)