BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

Samstwitch

John Titor friends, BEWARE: I have news of a Great Imposter!

As a believer, researcher, and expert on the subject of John Titor, I'm obligated to help protect his Legacy and good name. There is a man impersonating John who goes by the name "John Titor", "John Titor II" and other usernames, such as "177th Time Travel Division" on Facebook. According to him, he claims to be John Titor! And he's ca$hing in on John's good name!

This IMPOSTER is spreading really BIG lies about John Titor. He's mixing up JT's story with a bunch of alien-related BS that is NOT true, and it's being broadcast on Radio Talk Shows and in Internet articles. This Imposter has a very active JT Facebook profile where he's spreading more lies. He's got a big event coming up on October 26, 2013 where he's recruiting Media publicity. On that day he's supposed to make an announcement about Time Travel (as it relates to aliens).

This IMPOSTER is also making money off of John's Copyrighted material, which is in violation of Federal Copyright Laws!

View Proof of Copyright for the real John Titor's Military Insignia in Post #37 here: Page-2

This IMPOSTER claims to be the original John Titor, but says that he is not affiliated with the book published by John's mother or the JohnTitorFoundation.com, which implies that they were part of a hoax. These are LIES!

This IMPOSTER is spreading Disinformation! There have been many JT imposters, but none of them have received Media attention, Radio Interviews, Internet News articles, created a Facebook Profile, and had Media coverage like this guy! And none of them twisted John's entire story the way this imposter has! This guy is really Pushin' it like a PRO.

This IMPOSTER is undermining the Legacy of John Titor!

To those who support the Legacy of JT, please spread the word. We must protect the good name and real identity of John Titor.

Here are some of the Great Imposter's activities, past, present and future Impersonations:

*I will update this list periodically!

1) UPDATE: ARTICLE DELETED! Coming Up in October 26, 2013: Time Travel Will Be Revealed October 2013! | Paranormal

2) UPDATE: ARTICLE DELETED! Selling Fake Top Secret Manuals for $125 (from Dept. of Defense). See the Question and Answer session posted on the Website here: John Titor II, Time Traveler | Paranormal

Here is a Print Screen from that Q & A Interview, cropped to show you about the selling of fake Top Secret Manuals for $125. To see an actual photo of the Manual, look at Post #8 below, posted by PaulaJedi. Read more details in my Post #11.

Sale of Fake Top Secret Manual, Cropped.jpg

3) UPDATE: PROFILE DELETED! Imposter's 1st Facebook Profile & Username "177th Time Travel Division":177th Time Travel Division

4) UPDATE: PROFILE DELETED! 2nd Facebook account, Username "John Titor": John Titor | Facebook
ADVERTISEMENT for Interviews: I am available for interviews. Contact... | Facebook

John Titor Imposter on Facebook PAINTED.JPG

5) UPDATE: ARTICLE DELETED! Visit this Website to see the Imposter's Photo and Article: Time Travel Will Be Revealed October 2013! | Paranormal

6) UPDATE: The Radio Host has acknowledged that this man is an Imposter. Radio Talk Show Interview: DarknessRadio071713_10P - Twin Cities News Talk
and DarknessRadio071713_11P - Twin Cities News Talk
See a partial Transcript from that show below in my Post #13.

7) UPDATE: SALES ITEMS REMOVED! Making $$$ as John Titor: From his Facebook Posts, Selling $75 Memberships and Hats with John's Military Insignia: If he wasn't IMPERSONATING John, that would be a different story, but he is. Here's a cropped Print Screen where's he's ca$hing in.

Notice on FB Selling Hat and Membership, Cropped.jpg

8) UPDATE: DELETED! Posted his Photo on CNN iReport: Interview with John Titor II - Time Traveler - CNN iReport

9) UPDATE: EXPIRED Upcoming Event posted on this Website: Jazma Online Forum - HPI Updates!
Jazma Online Article: Jazma Online Forum - Interview: John Titor II, Time Traveler

Upcoming Engagement on Oct 26, Cropped.jpg

10) Interview Article posted on Experience Project Website: John Titor II, Time Traveler : I Have Paranormal Experiences Story & Experience

11) Interview Article posted on Knight Talk Radio Website: Knight Talk Radio: Interview with John Titor II, Time Traveler

12) Interview Article posted on Paranormal Association Website: John Titor II, Time Traveler

13) Interview Article posted on Ghostplace.com: Leaping through Time! | GhostPlace.com
and John Titor Will Tell All! | GhostPlace.com

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Paul: notified. Haber: notified. If anyone has any other experiences with the man, please post here.

Samstwitch

Possible Motive

Due to what he has done, I think he's is not very smart and wants to make money and seeks attention at the expense of John Titor. If this Imposter is doing all of this on his own, then we should be able to expose him. (After hearing his Radio Interview, I think this might be the case.)

Whatever his motives are, he MUST be stopped! This is so wrong on so many levels.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
IF this Imposter is doing all this in an effort to flush out John's parents, then it is very likely that the government is behind this.

If nothing is done, then this could very well be the case. Guess I/we should be careful as well.

Samstwitch

If nothing is done, then this could very well be the case. Guess I/we should be careful as well.

I'm not backing off from this. He's breaking the law. It's illegal to steal someone's identity and published work, but it's even worse to ca$h in on it! I wouldn't back away even if I knew someone else was behind him. If anything, it would inspire me to expose him even more!

Samstwitch

I meant if no lawyers go after him, we need to be suspicious of the government.

I just realized that because the book is published under the John Titor Foundation, I don't think the parents have to make any court appearance if they decided to sue. I could be wrong, but I think the family's Attorney Larry Haber would have the authority to handle the case without revealing the identity of John's parents.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Top Secret Document Manual, 50, 75.jpg

Here's his mysterious, top secret, Kinkos-copied book from 2036 complete with the John Titor logo and the 2013 copyright still printed on it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I meant if no lawyers go after him, we need to be suspicious of the government.

I just realized that because the book is published under the John Titor Foundation, I don't think the parents have to make any court appearance if they decide to sue. I could be wrong, but I think Larry Haber would have the authority to handle the case without revealing the identity of John's parents.

Perhaps there would be a way to motion for a closed trial, but I'm not sure.