BG, Hollis test failed

BG-Fax3-201

Then why put it on a public message board? Colleagues usually have a personal way of communication. Things like this in my opinion are an attempt to draw public attention to "something about nothing" just for the recognition and attention of it.. Just my opinion...
Was there anything else I could address? It’s like a worthwhile use of your time to ask a few questions.

BG-Fax3-201

Needless threads like this (as started by the disappearing OP) are neither intriguing, intelligent or beneficial in any way. Just plain stupid, trying to seem cryptic under the guise of "practical". Pure, unadulterated lunacy! How they fizzle & play out shortly to take up bandwidth... Ugh.... Fight Club was a well-portrayed movie though. But is there no moderation to remove such terrible deadwood from the forum though? They all belong in a trash heap. I must admit, it's deceiving for new members if all they come across is this tripe. It deflects from the intelligent & provoking conversation many contributors have around here to offer.
Who disappeared? Just working.