BG, Hollis test failed

Kamil Hollis, Rolls Royce aerospace engineer - accidental discoverer of the tempotron, which when accelerated in the brand new state-of-the-art Mobius-strip shaped particle accelerator in New Switzerland in 2028, provides the first tangible proof of the possibility of time travel and paves way for more research into tempo-particular waveform fluctuations.

Last edited:
I think WT is William and Taylor, although it's hard to tell, really. The half conversation I read before suggests that someone is responding in another thread or another forum, where people there are also scratching their heads at a one-way conversation.

BG-Fax3-201

Ah; thank you. And I do think we found the error. I do not mean to make light of such a serious matter but the final facsimile will need to stay just that. For the sake of all our sanity! Your patronage and support during this time cannot be repaid. But do know that when you and yours find yourselves on this end you will never want; ours is yours. And thank you for your tutelage on this most effect method of communication. Dually simple and foreign at the same time, it has proven ingenious and crucial. خوردن مال زمان

BG-Fax3-201

Num7,

Thank you for the inquiry. Are you familiar with the group? They found us, thankfully. I had given up hope of our efforts paying off.

With respect to methodology, I do not want to misrepresent their art but it appears to have been quite simple. We (on this end) had overweighted the recent advances in vibration-centric approaches and lost sight of the basics. It appears to have been solved via reweighting bouancy. Imagine that? I feel quite silly for having taken the former topics seriously in the first place. It cost us quite a bit of time (pardon the pun).

Thank you for the interest, however dry the truth of the answer might be.

Yours,

BG

Phoenix

Can someone be so kind as to explain what is being discussed here in laymen's terms?
I find myself in a similar perspective on this thread as Einstein.

It is a bunch of nothing.

It's intention is similar to this page 43 "hoax" found in snoops

snopes.com: Page 43

The good nature of the board has been to play tongue in cheek along with his intentionally ambiguous discussion. Fortunately not becoming convinced they found some kind of meaning where there is none to be found.

Last edited: