BG, Hollis test failed

BG-Fax3-201

Thank you all for the interest but I am afraid to disappoint. This is simply a conversation between two colleagues and is likely of no interest otherwise.

Sue

Thank you all for the interest but I am afraid to disappoint. This is simply a conversation between two colleagues and is likely of no interest otherwise.

Then why put it on a public message board? Colleagues usually have a personal way of communication. Things like this in my opinion are an attempt to draw public attention to "something about nothing" just for the recognition and attention of it.. Just my opinion...

BG-Fax3-201

Then why put it on a public message board? Colleagues usually have a personal way of communication. Things like this in my opinion are an attempt to draw public attention to "something about nothing" just for the recognition and attention of it.. Just my opinion...

Sue, Thank you for the thoughts. But no one is asking for any attention or recognition, as is clear from the exchanges. This was simply a good way to convey something trivial to a peer. No one is asking for input or responding as such. So everyone should feel free to ignore rather than criticize someone who makes not a single claim not asks a thing of you. These boards appear to be filled with fools making claims about nonsense. There seems to be much more interesting fodder elsewhere.

Sue

"This was simply a good way to convey something trivial to a peer"...
Trivial meaning that it didn't need to be said in the first place?...

My position is: "as a new poster/reader to this website.. I am reading public posts as it has to do with time travel because it interests me. Anything i read on a public website in a "public" way is conveyed as something that is meant for "me" a regular plain ol' visitor reading a post that was meant for me to read..
When I post something here it is simply for "open" discussion from "anyone".. If I have a "specific" question or comment to someone "specific" = without public discussion then I will reserve that to personal email/their personal page or something other than a place that "anyone" can read and attempt to participate in a discussion "such is the reason for posting here specifically"...

My question was simple.. Why post a comment to someone you wanted to directly address and make public on a public thread that was open for anyone to read or interpret? why not just message them privately? that was my question..

BG-Fax3-201

Of course you are certainly entitled to comment on any public thread; that goes without saying. But that does not mean you do I a guessing.

As to your question, the simple truth is because I don't know much about this medium/site and an unfamiliar with how I would privately message someone. How's that for boring?

Sorry to have wasted your time!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well, I believe this is either a game and we'll never know anything about it because there's nothing to now anyway... Or, it actually has a meaning and we won't now it either.

Rawknee

Well, I believe this is either a game and we'll never know anything about it because there's nothing to now anyway... Or, it actually has a meaning and we won't now it either.

Lol aren't you the alleged "colleague" BG mentioned?

Ayasano

If you can build a time machine but can't figure out how to privately message someone on a forum, I worry for the safety of the spacetime continuum. :eek: