Biden Impeachment Process Begins!!

WarpBoundBeard

ya but a couple Rep said they were, for a bit now, i hope this actually happens , because competent, strong, and actually care about the people and this land, to GRAB THE DAMN WHEEL! before ,well were already pretty late. Hate politics always have, Dem Rep not much difference two sides of a corrupted coin, not all i know, but our system is so eroded, tailored for fews benefit, while most scratch by and this does not make for a good environment for people to grow, connect, and discusses openly what is possible. probably wont talk pol again to much, " ALL MY PEOPLE REP 1776"

alpha centauri

ya but a couple Rep said they were, for a bit now, i hope this actually happens , because competent, strong, and actually care about the people and this land, to GRAB THE DAMN WHEEL! before ,well were already pretty late. Hate politics always have, Dem Rep not much difference two sides of a corrupted coin, not all i know, but our system is so eroded, tailored for fews benefit, while most scratch by and this does not make for a good environment for people to grow, connect, and discusses openly what is possible. probably wont talk pol again to much, " ALL MY PEOPLE REP 1776"
in my opinion, politics and society are made this way. You can only rule, when you divide. Divide and impera (divide and conquer) is the ancient Roman term. Separation is the concept of the negative side and unity the concept of the positive side.

Biden and also Trump participated in this separation, so they reaped, what they sowed.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Classic, have a look at the youtube channel when it was posted and their content and one said before dont believe everything you see in a video!.

WarpBoundBeard

in my opinion, politics and society are made this way. You can only rule, when you divide. Divide and impera (divide and conquer) is the ancient Roman term. Separation is the concept of the negative side and unity the concept of the positive side.

Biden and also Trump participated in this separation, so they reaped, what they sowed.
Oh Definitely, they took a interesting twist on what Lincoln said. A house divided, Cannot stand against your control.

OakFieldAlienz444

I feel like "a house divided against itself cannot stand" was not merely a Lincoln quote.
It's attributed to Lincoln but Jesus Christ says it in the Bible if I'm not mistaken.

I swear I saw it once in the bible.

steven chiverton

Classic, have a look at the youtube channel when it was posted and their content and one said before dont believe everything you see in a video!.
your correct mayhem , most of what you see online is created by artificial intelligence and even that video of tom cruise wasent him its so cleaver done using his voice and ai created humen body of tom cruise even the one of Kim Jong um speaking English and Putin to looks' so real

WarpBoundBeard

I'd buy, don't ya know almost nothing is original? All I know is I didn't hold my breath, when the trump hopium convinced people he'd come in and arrest biden, I hope for this but, I thought for a while it should be past time because he needs to be in a dementia center, I don't like him at all (worse), but seems cruel to put all that on pressure,stress, on a old, cognitive impaired person. Not to mention self-destructive to the American enterprise.