Bigfoot Footage from Florida

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
This “Bigfoot” footage taken in 2008, reportedly took place in Myakka City, Florida.

The two men taking the video said they had baited Sasquatch with a few apples and rotten meat. They added that they were hearing wood knocks and that something was throwing rocks at them.

The footage lasts less than a minute and shows a dark silhouette resembling a primate moving through the thick vegetation. It appears to be composed of three different clips, each recorded from a different point of view.

Real or fake? Why? Please post your comments on the YouTube video section and help us come to a conclusion.

The post Bigfoot Footage from Florida appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This “Bigfoot” footage taken in 2008, reportedly took place in Myakka City, Florida.

The two men taking the video said they had baited Sasquatch with a few apples and rotten meat. They added that they were hearing wood knocks and that something was throwing rocks at them.

The footage lasts less than a minute and shows a dark silhouette resembling a primate moving through the thick vegetation. It appears to be composed of three different clips, each recorded from a different point of view.

Real or fake? Why? Please post your comments on the YouTube video section and help us come to a conclusion.

The post Bigfoot Footage from Florida appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

HAHAHAHA! We may be moving to Myakka within a year or so. I will definitely have to keep my eye out! We *WILL* have property cameras so this is actually awesome. I think I AM leaning towards believing there is a species out there intelligent enough to elude human beings.

After watching the video:

Problem --- the scene in the beginning. There are no mountains in Florida, at least not that far south and definitely not that big.
Trust me. Most of Florida is a flat swamp.

The video is good quality. There definitely IS a human form in the woods. But what is it?