Bigfoot story.

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting!

I'm always interested in Big Foot stories. Once during an investigation on "Destination Truth", Josh Gates went looking for a Bigfoot in another country (called by a different name). He was waaay out in the middle of nowhere, and he found a giant footprint of the creature, which he made a cast of, and some hair on a nearby tree.

I believe the creatures exist. There are too many sightings and there is evidence, footprints and hair, that has been discovered around the world.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I'm with you Sam. I do enjoy a good BigFoot Story... I was watching a show called "Finding BigFoot" on i think it was the History Channel. They interviewed a gentleman that had newer/clear pictures of Bigfoot and they dismissed it because ultimately they couldn't prove it wasn't a guy in a suit. The guy that took the picture was disappointed by their response. But he made a very valid point... It's going to take a body to prove they exist. ::LOL::I hope they do and its alive

BlastTyrant

I cannot stand that show Loopi lol i have watched it a few times and it just makes me cringe every time i do, The chick on it is just stupidily skeptic and the rest of them definitely have a over the top kind of passion for the subject lol i don't consider the show credible at all if anything i think it is a shot at bigfooters.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I cannot stand that show Loopi lol i have watched it a few times and it just makes me cringe every time i do, The chick on it is just stupidily skeptic and the rest of them definitely have a over the top kind of passion for the subject lol i don't consider the show credible at all if anything i think it is a shot at bigfooters.

:ROFLMAO: LOL she makes me lose it. I completely agree with ya Blast... And the Howling they do, HAHAHAHA... I just hope for a glimpse of actual proof.

Loopi

The Bearded One
UPDATE!!!!!!!!

"Bigfoot DNA" tested and is determined to be Bear/Human

Recently the story about Bigfoot DNA is a twisted knot and frayed at the end. With every new update, we have to decide how far back to tell the story in order to give context to the twist and turns and frayed edges.

We should start with what is popularly familiar to most readers. There is a lab in Texas that has been conducting a 5 year Bigfoot DNA study, this study is led by veterinarian Melba Ketchum. Recently one of her associates leaked some preliminary findings, forcing her to come out with a press release about her Bigfoot DNA study on Nov. 25th 2012.

Melba Ketchum claims she has tested hundreds of samples, but there is one sample that is the most talked about and possibly the most controversial. It is the sample taken from what is commonly referred to as the "Bigfoot steak" or the "Sierra kills sample". It is a sample from a man named Justin Smeja who claimed to have shot and killed two Bigfoot

Melba claims she believes Justin is telling the truth, referring to his passing a lie detector test. She also adds that Justin may be concerned that he may have legal concerns due to the fact that Bigfoot are part human.

This brings us to today's news. The website, Sierra Evidence Initiative announced the Bigfoot steak Justin offered as a sample to Melba Ketchum was also independently tested by a group of Bigfooters that took it to Canada’s most respected forensic DNA labs at Trent University. The tests came back as a female black bear and human (Justin Smeja).
Many who are close to Justin still feel his story about killing two Bigfoot is solid, and that perhaps when he went back to the site he did not actually get flesh from a Sasquatch, but from a bear.
However, there are two great opportunities that we are looking forward to. Due to this process. Tyler Huggins and Bart Cutino, the two Bigfooters that submitted the independent DNA study with the Canadian Lab will produce a protocol to help other Bigfooters independently verify/dismiss Bigfoot DNA. The other opportunity is the Sierra Kill Site has had some promising activity since Justin Smeja claimed to have killed the Sasquatches and will continue to be a place of future field research.

The story is also not over for Justin Smeja. Bart Cutino still has boots that were, according to Justin Smeja, saturated with Sasquatch blood. These boots have not yet been tested.
Bigfoot News | Bigfoot Lunch Club: Bigfoot "Steak" DNA Test Came Back as Bear/Human
Cryptomundo » Sierra Kills Bigfoot “Steak” DNA Results

BlastTyrant

It also makes you wonder if bigfoot was ever found if it would even be "Allowed" to be released to the world, Like they said someone is bound to have got one such as the "Steak" case. But i know and have heard several times the church would go to great lengths to keep it under wraps as it solitifys the Evolution theory. So perhaps one or more have be found and it is just being kept quiet? In this day and age it is very possible.