Bill and Ted 3 Trailer

Angelface239

I love these movies and can't wait to see the 3rd installment. Anyone else like the Bill and Ted Movies?
I thought the trailer was okay for the new version of this movie evrn though i pefred the 1980s trailers of this movie.

Inferno

I thought the trailer was okay for the new version of this movie evrn though i pefred the 1980s trailers of this movie.
It's not a reboot. It's the third in a set of movies.
  1. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
  2. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
  3. Bill and Ted Face the Music
For those who don't know, these movies are about Bill and Ted who are suppose to unite the world with their music. As you saw, they still hadn't done it after two movies. I highly recommend them if you enjoy comedies that don't take themselves seriously at all.

Angelface239

It's not a reboot. It's the third in a set of movies.
  1. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
  2. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
  3. Bill and Ted Face the Music
For those who don't know, these movies are about Bill and Ted who are suppose to unite the world with their music. As you saw, they still hadn't done it after two movies. I highly recommend them if you enjoy comedies that don't take themselves seriously at all.
Okay.

OakFieldAlienz444

Actually they did unite the world in the second movie but it ended up screwed up somehow I forget.
The first movie is the best one so far IMO, yes Bill and Ted are funny as hell hope the new one
is good.

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady

I love these movies and can't wait to see the 3rd installment. Anyone else like the Bill and Ted Movies?
Me too. These movies were a part of my childhood (along with Ghostbusters) and I've lost count on how many times that I have seen both Bill and Ted movies.

Inferno

Actually they did unite the world in the second movie but it ended up screwed up somehow I forget.
The first movie is the best one so far IMO, yes Bill and Ted are funny as hell hope the new one
is good.
The newspaper clips shown during the credits of the second movie showed that they did, but I believe this movie takes place before those. The first one is defiantly the best so far. I hope this third one can beat it out as the best.

OakFieldAlienz444

I think they made a mistake when they stopped going back to visit historical figures personally.
I realize that there's only so many plots you can do with that but that's why the Bogus Journey was well....sorta bogus, albeit enjoyable here and there. Half the reason the first movie was so funny was seeing Joan of Arc and Napoleon and Billy the Kid and Ghengis Khan running through a shopping mall. Seeing Beethoven play electric piano and give a guy the death stare when asked if he's a musician.
Bill and Ted were funny as hell too but they need the historical figures or they end up a tiny bit lame.