Interview Billy Meier's Prophecies on youtube

JasperMoon

I am listening right now to this youtube interview on Meier's prophecies.
And just right after the first hour Michael Horn I believe is the man who is being interviewed stated that the U. S. is coming into a Civil War and will be divided into 5 dictatorial territories. This statement struck me because it is what John Titor also said would happen.

HDRKID

Donald Trump has warned us of riots and yes the civil war is near.

Donald Trump on brokered convention: 'I think you'd have riots' - CNNPolitics.com

"If you just disenfranchise these people, I think you would have problems like you've never seen before," Trump said on CNN's New Day.

Donald Trump: Brokered convention would spur riots

I am still waiting for the skeptics to change their story again... and claim that it was obvious and that John Titor predicted nothing because every one saw a war coming.

US-Civil-war-coming_.jpg

TimeFlipper

The belief is if Trump fails to win the Presidency, there could be riots and maybe a civil war..I think this is a far more important issue than if a somebody called John Titor predicted this happening..

Krish

I am listening right now to this youtube interview on Meier's prophecies.
And just right after the first hour Michael Horn I believe is the man who is being interviewed stated that the U. S. is coming into a Civil War and will be divided into 5 dictatorial territories. This statement struck me because it is what John Titor also said would happen.

Living in the USA, it is a problem...and the projection can happen...see what happened to USSR...

While Billy Meier talks a lot of stuff...they are projections. Some may work, others would not. I watched a ton of it to see what is useful...As to his talk on UFO groups, he does not bring back what is actually happening in the Chaos and Order or Complexity Management or any specific basis including ISIS. He does not say, UFO people could have said, we have Heaven working with us - that is the nature of the Creation. Bottom line is, he is talking like it is science fiction leaving out a lot of real stuff...so, one wonders, if the UFO contact is actual, or just a story. And even if it is actual, no detail as to what happened in Ramayana and Mahabharata....so, a lot of items are missing.

The problem is, our Western and Eastern Civilization are different. Hence all sorts of stuff can happen.

I sent this to Michael Horn and he replied...

Just a thought...
Just to let you know, we have 7.125 Billion people on our Planet. Not everyone is imbecile. Billy Meier gave us interesting predictions...the problem is, those things will happen except certain situations where that prediction can be changed by very high up structure. Just so you know.

Things will be really BAD for the next 200 years. Sad but true. I could explain a lot, but it will be much more than Billy Meier...so, no one will believe it...especially, I do not have any photographs or look like a human from the other side.

Just one item...in the next 200 years, Florida will be under the sea....that means, you know the damage all over the planet. Our Religion will be gone...so would Vatican...and they know that.
The issue now is BAD Governance. That is what you want to solve...nothing else including UFOs etc....May be someday, I can tell you all about the Universe, if you want to work on reducing BAD Governance....

Otherwise...just forget what I said...and good luck to you.

Actually there are about 8.5 billion people on Earth now.
And Meier’s prophetic information is such that some prophecies can be changed, if people act in time but predictions are set in stone.
Of course I haven’t met anyone yet who can explain "much more than Billy Meier” but I hope you ind value in the information.
MH

Any thoughts on my reply to him?

Last edited: