Biolite Outdoors and Off-Grid Energy

label

I was busy collecting images of devices I have because I don't want to take to many photos of my own home. My landlord might discover them and he is not a kind person.

Then I realized most of the stuff I was taking photos of and collecting data for is listed on Amazon. Now we don't have a Amazon but 90% of what I was planning to share with you was on Amazon anyway.

I then realized that you should look into something like this:

Beholder

I was busy collecting images of devices I have because I don't want to take to many photos of my own home. My landlord might discover them and he is not a kind person.

Then I realized most of the stuff I was taking photos of and collecting data for is listed on Amazon. Now we don't have a Amazon but 90% of what I was planning to share with you was on Amazon anyway.

I then realized that you should look into something like this:

I do have a metal suitcase like that, 3D printers, and a pile of 18650 Li-Ion batteries. Portable power stations for sale usually have a 90% profit margin, probably from batteries getting old when nobody buys a specific model.

Bones McCoy

When you look at survival situation it is not the same as looking to survive an energy shortage.

I was sort of thinking of the "run like hell" scenario, stuff you could grab in ten minutes or less before you flee from the approaching hordes of screeching maniacs, that type of thing.

Bones McCoy

Most likely an alien.
Wikipedia said:
A kouros is a statue of a standing nude youth that did not represent any one individual youth but the idea of youth. Used in Archaic Greece as both a dedication to the gods in sanctuaries and as a grave monument, the standard kouros stood with his left foot forward, arms at his sides, looking straight ahead.

But look at their faces.
No individuality.
Blank.
Alien.

Last edited:

Beholder

Emergency radio power...

Available much cheaper from other suppliers. A good little thing to have around.
bom-krankradio-5000-mah-powerbank-bluetooth-hojttalerlampe-o

Bought a similar radio but with built-in 5Ah Li-Ion battery. A Chinese white-label product with multiple local brands at different prices. A hard workout for less than 1% battery capacity if you try cranking it up. A solar panel of this size can only prevent the battery from going completely empty, thus extending the lifetime. So for charging I ordered a foldable 100W monocrystaline panel with regulated USB output to charge the radio faster.

Bones McCoy

bom-krankradio-5000-mah-powerbank-bluetooth-hojttalerlampe-o

Bought a similar radio but with built-in 5Ah Li-Ion battery. A Chinese white-label product with multiple local brands at different prices. A hard workout for less than 1% battery capacity if you try cranking it up. A solar panel of this size can only prevent the battery from going completely empty, thus extending the lifetime. So for charging I ordered a foldable 100W monocrystaline panel with regulated USB output to charge the radio faster.

And of course, camouflage is extremely important!
It makes everything more serious!
kaito.jpg