bizarre dream

OneIsTheWord

bizarre dream
about 5 am this morning
let me explain late night I was watching History Channel, the program called the Secret of the Skinwalker Ranch one of the researchers was exposed to a microwave explosion or RF explosion
the researcher was giving a tour of this area, I had the same experience just this as the researcher was giving a tour of this area, he was the driver and I was the passenger, at the end of the tour, just like the program I end up in a researcher's outpost, where I greeted by a researchers
The researchers help into the bay door, his face was covered that I may not see who he was, they greet me with kindness
As I saw myself I was wearing a red jumpsuit, the researchers put a patch on me to give me entrance, as I walk with the researchers there were researchers that giving instructions, to other researchers, then I was around at a table separating clothing, I ask one of the researchers, that was helping me, were is the person the was giving me the tour that was exposed to a microwave explosion or RF explosion, they told me, they had to isolate him, just like in the Skinwalker Ranch, I when to see for myself about his welfare, I open partially from the cylinder to keep he for exposing others from I saw this man complete naked standing upright, his body was burned the exposed to a microwave explosion or RF explosion which he got from the Skinwalker Ranch, he ask me please can let me out, I said I can't I closed the cylinder, and when to the next room, were another man ask for his whereabouts, I told the man he is isolated for his safety, the man said to me, I'm going to let him out, I try to stop him, but to avail fought me, and open up the cylinder and for fear all of the researchers fled that they would me expose
As I fled as well, I look back and saw an explosion the place was on fire and the researchers grew inside, and he over sowed the facility his entire body was in flames and had a crown on his head the shape of a crescent moon on his head bizarre dream

OneIsTheWord

My former boss raped colleagues and used lines from Game Of Thrones to assert his absolute power, but what does that have to do with my imagination?

WOW! your former boss raped a person, by a person who knowingly this, This is called aiding and abetting, not that you were there but you knew someone
as you wish
Game of Thorne is a fantasy with imagination, absolute power is greed with the attempt to rule
This is called, meaning society creates a crime, like Game of Thorne and criminal commits them
this cause someone to be hurt, these are the facts of our society, my dream is a warning, read it again

lamdo263

bizarre dream
about 5 am this morning
let me explain late night I was watching History Channel, the program called the Secret of the Skinwalker Ranch one of the researchers was exposed to a microwave explosion or RF explosion
the researcher was giving a tour of this area, I had the same experience just this as the researcher was giving a tour of this area, he was the driver and I was the passenger, at the end of the tour, just like the program I end up in a researcher's outpost, where I greeted by a researchers
The researchers help into the bay door, his face was covered that I may not see who he was, they greet me with kindness
As I saw myself I was wearing a red jumpsuit, the researchers put a patch on me to give me entrance, as I walk with the researchers there were researchers that giving instructions, to other researchers, then I was around at a table separating clothing, I ask one of the researchers, that was helping me, were is the person the was giving me the tour that was exposed to a microwave explosion or RF explosion, they told me, they had to isolate him, just like in the Skinwalker Ranch, I when to see for myself about his welfare, I open partially from the cylinder to keep he for exposing others from I saw this man complete naked standing upright, his body was burned the exposed to a microwave explosion or RF explosion which he got from the Skinwalker Ranch, he ask me please can let me out, I said I can't I closed the cylinder, and when to the next room, were another man ask for his whereabouts, I told the man he is isolated for his safety, the man said to me, I'm going to let him out, I try to stop him, but to avail fought me, and open up the cylinder and for fear all of the researchers fled that they would me expose
As I fled as well, I look back and saw an explosion the place was on fire and the researchers grew inside, and he over sowed the facility his entire body was in flames and had a crown on his head the shape of a crescent moon on his head bizarre dream
In one of the books on The Atomic Veterans, genre, a survivor of I think it was the Upshot series of above ground atomic test, said he had seen an army truck full of prisoners being taken off the military preserve. They were crying and many just had their skin hanging from them, clothes in tatters.

Lord knows what past governments did under the secrecy umbrella. This was a horrific time in our past. Maybe in some way you were picking up mental images, reflected from someone else's experiences?

It may be also that your'e getting blasted with RF energies. Have you swept your place with an RF detection meter as of late? raido frequency portable detection meter - Search

On the Skin Walker Ranch, this is native American stuff and may be in some way hooked up to native religion?

lamdo263

bizarre dream
about 5 am this morning
Skin walkers are part of the native American religious belief system. So I've got to ask you, is there any native belief system connotations that your'e hooked into lately? That could be part of it. skin walkers and native american belifs - Search

To the natives, that werewolf guy might prow around, but in the final analysis, it could be a neighbor...?

This is dated, but really tells a body that more or less werewolfery's a family prob in the British Isles.

OneIsTheWord

Skin walkers are part of the native American religious belief system. So I've got to ask you, is there any native belief system connotations that your'e hooked into lately? That could be part of it. skin walkers and native american belifs - Search

To the natives, that werewolf guy might prow around, but in the final analysis, it could be a neighbor...?

This is dated, but really tells a body that more or less werewolfery's a family prob in the British Isles.

the dream is a puzzle, and the mind can be primitive at times, and yes skinwalkers are native Indian this place has native activity and a footprint of its culture, which has active activity
if believe a werewolf is a man, then it becomes a werewolf, the world is just starting its awareness, but like said the mind can be primitive, when we became aware of who we are, as a skinwalker is just that then man, but not a man, it is aware of this, that something is out there

your video shows the primitive mind