Bloody Mary anyone?

DEATH OMEN

Never tried, don't intend to. Legend or fact, there are some things that are simply better not to experiment with as one never knows really what the results will be and not simply rely on legends,

Miniature

... Okay, not the drink!

What do you know about the Bloody Mary?

Taken from Wikipedia:
Bloody Mary is a folklore legend consisting of a ghost or spirit conjured to reveal the future. She is said to appear in a mirror when her name is called three times. The Bloody Mary apparition may be benign or malevolent, depending on historic variations of the legend. The Bloody Mary appearances are mostly "witnessed" in group participation games.

In the ritual of today, Bloody Mary allegedly appears to individuals or groups (usually teenagers) who ritualistically invoke her name, usually by repeatedly chanting her name in a mirror placed in a room that is usually lit by a candle. The Bloody Mary apparition allegedly appears as a corpse, a witch or ghost; can be friendly or evil; and is sometimes "seen" covered in blood. The lore surrounding the ritual (if she is summoned properly) states that participants may endure the apparition screaming at them, cursing them, strangling them, stealing their soul, drinking their blood, or scratching their eyes out.
Do you know people who actually tried it? Or did you try it yourself? What happened?

Let us know if you ever heard stories or accounts related to the Bloody Mary.

It creeps me out. Sometimes I would get creeped out about being in the dark where there is a mirror. I never tried to invoke her and I never will.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
... Okay, not the drink!

What do you know about the Bloody Mary?

Taken from Wikipedia:
Bloody Mary is a folklore legend consisting of a ghost or spirit conjured to reveal the future. She is said to appear in a mirror when her name is called three times. The Bloody Mary apparition may be benign or malevolent, depending on historic variations of the legend. The Bloody Mary appearances are mostly "witnessed" in group participation games.

In the ritual of today, Bloody Mary allegedly appears to individuals or groups (usually teenagers) who ritualistically invoke her name, usually by repeatedly chanting her name in a mirror placed in a room that is usually lit by a candle. The Bloody Mary apparition allegedly appears as a corpse, a witch or ghost; can be friendly or evil; and is sometimes "seen" covered in blood. The lore surrounding the ritual (if she is summoned properly) states that participants may endure the apparition screaming at them, cursing them, strangling them, stealing their soul, drinking their blood, or scratching their eyes out.
Do you know people who actually tried it? Or did you try it yourself? What happened?

Let us know if you ever heard stories or accounts related to the Bloody Mary.

It creeps me out. Sometimes I would get creeped out about being in the dark where there is a mirror. I never tried to invoke her and I never will.
Yeah, mirrors have always been a little creepy for me, too...

MoonBell_

Once a long time ago when i was a kid a group of kids i would play with in my neighborhood . They wanted to call on her so they waited until one of their parents were go to work and turned of all the lights in the house turned all the water faucets on and started saying her name over and over they got really scared and ran from the house screaming . I asked what happened later on and they told me that they did not see anything but I know that they saw something horrifying in mirror after all I witnessed almost all of the Bloody Mary event.

MoonBell_

Not very long after that about two of the sinks would overflow water and nobody could fix it even i tried but something was holding the handles of the sinks down.