Books on nazi ufology

MartinTower

From what i can understand in the NASA are nazis working and they are the grey aliens. Their eyes light spectrum was abducted and they became antichristians anti human arians. There is some sort of entity cutting heads that has to do with what Crowley and Grant were researching at Golden Dawn. Grant was kicked out from there because of saying that aliens existed..

Can someone confirm that Vrillinnen were working with Golden Dawn?

steven chiverton

this ones very informative, with information on the tr3b triangle and Vimana to

Attachments

• qdoc.tips_triangle-haunebu-nazi-ufo-vril.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
From what i can understand in the NASA are nazis working and they are the grey aliens. Their eyes light spectrum was abducted and they became antichristians anti human arians. There is some sort of entity cutting heads that has to do with what Crowley and Grant were researching at Golden Dawn. Grant was kicked out from there because of saying that aliens existed..

This is interesting Martin, i heard similar quite a while ago about this unsure if it was the same.

steven chiverton

im trying to find a pdf version of a book called mercury ufo messenger of the gods, and amazon has it but i want a free copy as its years old and twitter offers a free download but im having trouble with that as they act like a spy agency and wants to much of your information to alow you do download it free if its not a trap , and it tried to trap me into signing up for a free coles card which im suspicious of if anyone has a copy of this book please .

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3

steven chiverton

@steven chiverton had a look this morning and only found pretty much what you did sometimes a free pdf is out of reach.
i took another look and at amazon and it says its out of print now this kind of information is hard to find and despite all the that and pdf of the vimana ive downloaded its all the same story and in it the information about metal mercury used for antigravity is the same and dosent vary much as if its suppressed and still ive never been able to find any evidence or video of anyone ever replication a vimana except one but the details are lacking in explanation of how he did it , so again its very slack information and i even suspect the full documents of it have never been fully translated and so lacks details and so the true full history of it has been covered up suppressed and forgotten, this is the book i cant get and it may as well be written on ancient india toilet paper ,?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 2

lamdo263

Crowley was in communication with a being known as Ham. Don't think that this is a standard Gray but something else that so far there's not a lot of information on.

The deal in working with ETs is there's a Gray's association, such as espoused by Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace. But this is also coupled with the Pleiadeans who by William Tompkins aerospace engineer, are also in that index of hidden aerospace associations.

I can't express enough what a mess the old galactic wars were, that in a measure we get our Star Wars fantasy from. These wars cause destruction of star and planetary systems, so there's a kind of League Of Nations or worlds approach to dealing with Earthlings that want to go to space.

One of the hard issues to get some to understand is the Russian threats of they're going to use nuclear weapons. This central sun we've got is a variable and may be in an increased output phase. So because of where atomic energy give off, from nuclear explosions in mass, you definitely don't want this energy going into the central sun at this time.

In the past and this has been shown to human abductees, suns where they've had systems that have used these devices, just one day decide to blow themselves up. This is the crossroads we're at now.

On Crowley, why he got the boot is that he may have been perceived in some ways as being an attempting control freak to others or the then current leadership of Golden Dawn. But I don't know about Grant? I think the deal with him was, you don't promise a gentle sight seeing tour over the Grand Canion and then once you get these poor people in the plane, perform aerial acrobatics with everybody's fingernails dug into the arm rest.

I at least know who has the observation management contract over Earth and this is the Betalgesian Grays, who employ the Balck Knight Satellite. Took an entire page on this in reference, make your own opinions. All I know is they tried fiddling with this satellite and it would move away from the people trying to mess with it. black knight satelite - Search

Last edited:

lamdo263

Crowley was pro-Orion influence control, or that we must obey the Orions at any cost. There's a photo of Crowley with the pyramid his arms in allegiance pose, which suggest that he's encouraging everyone, through magical belief to be allegiant to the Orions or else.

Where the flaw is in that approach is over-allegiance sometimes leads to mental insanity as this belabors the ability of the upholders to maintain their own mental equilibrium, without going nuts. In other worlds a mental self identity crisis. We as a society are going through that now.

This is probably the why of the encouragement of just one type of aliens to get to know, that knowing many, is better. One can only beat a donkey with an immense load on its back for so long, before it keels over and dies.

This is why many adopted a view that Crowley was crazy, or at least overzealous, in his motives and for some not to follow.

Sources; It's been said that Egypt was an attempted Orion associated colony. The tiff between Akhenaten and King Tut more of less proves that perception tenant. Besides the movie Star Gate this book is the only other proof that I know of that tells of this situation. Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. › Orion-Mystery-Unlocking..

Last edited: