Books on nazi ufology

lamdo263

Forgive me, after your above posting maybe you need another type of test...joke :D
Oh yea' dat the nut case. The all seeing eye of Horus while he was dating Doris. Under no set of circumstances by a vacuum cleaner off that sort of gent. Thanks Mayhem :cool: It's starting to get warm where I'm at, havin an iced tea.

Last edited:

MartinTower

Wow great information guys. This whole thing of the Alien of Crowley seems connecting to the analysis of this guy JaysAnalysis.com about Twin Peaks. I spied on pages of a gray alien guy working with other gray aliens from Nasa that contacted me years ago and then stopped writing me. One of his friends, a guy playing a bass (not the only guy many of these gray play bass and you hear bass at the beginning of T. P. too), wrote one time on his page the name "Bob". The same name is used both as a name of the guy who contacted me and in the series T. P.
Jain says apparently in his book on holliwood that Bob and Mike are about a decapitation process that happens on another dimension inside the eyes of the 2 people facing each other, one would be the demiurg and the other the gnostic one (if he manages to solve the enigma of the source code otherwise his head as Bob is progressivly cut).
So the kuestion i have is, if the Vrillinnen and Crowley were in contact could it be that other people from the Golden Dawn were cut the head off from the demiurgh? To answer this kuestioon one would need a list of the people of Opus Dei founding members that came in contact with G. D. members. The demiurg, also cut Himmlers Head, was among the O. D. elite.
The result is not visible during life, the person dies and then is swallowed by the dragon and owned by the demiurg darkness. I dont know what exactly is of the soul but it gets dark and repeats a code that is unpure and leads to more antichristianity, anger issues etc... It is horrible.

MartinTower

Ofcourse we cant know what happens to these cartoon people, that is what they are cartoons animated in colors or without them, when they die. The substance is a verb or sound, i suppose the color is according to the description of edgar allan poe on Antarctica, a non color and it is also called white. Antarctica is to take into consiid. if it is indeed the home of the Aesiri Gods.
The only happening that i know the Gods were at was Dyatlov Pass.

People dying a second time are shut up, they can't talk anymore. The system appares to be kind of like a forum, they see/read but cant interact unless there is something written that triggers them. The gnostic demonic aliens appears to have sewed lips and open mouth, people losing knowledge have closed mouth sewed. I was very happy recently to have discovered in Yemen Mythology a feminine being, (the Gods are androgynous), with such characteristics.
It is called Bent al Kharsa. Unfortunetly there is only one site that talks about it.
A coincidence is that Yemen was the home of the Sabeans an related to Solomon descendence too.

steven chiverton

downloaded another vimanna documents and it describes all the various Vimana's and how they are made and the mention of even using herbs in making alloys was as strange and there was so much to read i went through it looking for the information about the mercury boiler and fire under it to create antigravity but so far only found mercury mentioned for creating power not flight so i think theyve left that out or edited it out so no one cant replicate it, and the process of making these alloys in the most ridiculous ways and processes oh its a pain and the english translation is so hard to read cant understand even the names given for various herbs etc etc borax and oil was mentioned and crystals and mercury power storage but not the propulsion except the propeller type i think

MartinTower

Here that you mentioned herbs. Somewhere i mentioned the author on the recent book about the sacred feminine or the Goddess and he also made researches about religion history of marijuana and i have reason to believe that the The Smoky God - Wikipedia is made out of drug that is inhaled in the eye-mirror dimension. Maybe in gnosticism the so called simulacra were about the alien eye of gnostic descendence being focused on a set of mirrors. If you see gnostic models have circles and i think that the eye is focused on the circles at the centre, thee orgin of the vortex. God then would be a breath of time that is inhaled like cocaine or smoked like marijuana?
In a sense it would make sense bcs it is the Green God so a God of nature..

MartinTower

Who are the Aldebaran Gray aliens?
I recently discovered that these highly intelligent and human hating aliens (or inhuman bcs they hate stupidity) might be behind the most important monastery of the sakya tradition of Tibetan Buddhism that was built in a place where there is gray earth. In addition to that the monastery has the same important number of 40 , it has 40 columns. One of the most important Buddha's of the Sakya tradition was an excellent scribe called Sakya Pandita, these gods love brains using big bang or primordial sound electricity to write important tantric texts, and it is said discends from a paradise called radiant sounds. Radiant sounds are in a certain way connecting this God race to the whole matrix being made of transcendental alien sounds. In the wiki there was even a link to Kailasa, the Kailash.
Question is if the gray gods could be the same as the ones related to the sakya lineage or if they are just cut off from our plane as Lovecraft suggested.

lamdo263

Who are the Aldebaran Gray aliens?
I recently discovered that these highly intelligent and human hating aliens (or inhuman bcs they hate stupidity) might be behind the most important monastery of the sakya tradition of Tibetan Buddhism that was built in a place where there is gray earth. In addition to that the monastery has the same important number of 40 , it has 40 columns. One of the most important Buddha's of the Sakya tradition was an excellent scribe called Sakya Pandita, these gods love brains using big bang or primordial sound electricity to write important tantric texts, and it is said discends from a paradise called radiant sounds. Radiant sounds are in a certain way connecting this God race to the whole matrix being made of transcendental alien sounds. In the wiki there was even a link to Kailasa, the Kailash.
Question is if the gray gods could be the same as the ones related to the sakya lineage or if they are just cut off from our plane as Lovecraft suggested.
Do not know. Only know of Pleiadean Military Complex on Aldebaran. Could be another system?