Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well it's been a few days now, and I have been looking at alot of vid.'s and noticed some things that just smells funny to me. in the spirit of truth, I just didn't like the way things were being fed to the public by the MSM. the constant changes in the offical story, the many news statements of how they were useing every means they had to track anyone who might have been talking about the race and or bombs either on line in E-mails, or text's, or phone conversations. hhhuuummmmm they aren't monitoring the public comunications like that rite, only in suspect of crime is the gov. authorised to monitor a single person's comunications. not ever are they authorised to monitor everyone. that along with the almost Hitler style tactics used on the public of city of Boston. I started looking for some suspicious activity. and finely found one vid. where the guy seems to have done his home work ...I am now convinced that the whole damn thing was staged like so many of the latest events have been....

sorry I spelled the city wrong treid to edit but could not get to the thread title maybe one of the mods can fix for me thnks

kcwildman

Beastmaster
heres another link for some of the things that made me come to the conclusion that this is another staged event to tighten up the grip on the people and herd us into the camps for tagging like cattle
CIA Seal Team 6 involved in Boston Marathon Bombing - Jewish World Order

how many times are they ging to kill this woman off?????? the left is from sandy hook,,, and now the right is from Boston

this sure looks like the guy they say got both legs blown off and some how didn't bleed to deth in seconds like he should have ...

theres alot more to look at on the site I linked the whole mess just smells funny to me

TnWatchdog

Good find kc. You have a good sense of smell. It smells fishy to me or worse.
Another thought, trial run...lockdown, transit closes and the people followed instructions. Now we may be hit by a surprise and here we go.

Samstwitch

1) Regarding the Video in Post #1, the narrator says Suspect No. 2 should have "Run" and doesn't believe the explanation that he was found in a boat.

EXPLANATION: The reason Suspect No.2 hid out in the boat was because he had a GUNSHOT WOUND IN THE LEG, so he could not run.

how many times are they ging to kill this woman off?????? the left is from sandy hook,,, and now the right is from Boston

2) EXPLANATION: Looks to me like someone is using this woman's picture probably to scam money from people for donations. That's my guess.

this sure looks like the guy they say got both legs blown off and some how didn't bleed to deth in seconds like he should have ...

3) EXPLANATION: I've seen photos of the Boston guy who's a double amputee. These photos above are NOT him. Here's a photo below of the Boston guy being visited by Actor Bradley Cooper in the Hospital.(They may have some similar features, but they are NOT the same guy.) AND, notice the Boston guy had his legs amputated below the knees, whereas the Guy above lost all of his legs.

Bradley cooper with Amputee.jpg

4) I believe the Boston Bombings were real. I believe Sandyhook may have been staged.

Samstwitch

Here's a Mechanic who KNOWS the Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnae for over 2 years, his shop is across the street from where Dzhokhar lives.

The Mechanic gives this account of seeing the Suspect AFTER the bombings. In an interview, this same Mechanic said, that same Tuesday, he saw the Suspect Tsarnaev was wearing $900 shoes (Where did he get money for expensive shoes?)...The car he was working on for Tsarnaev was a Mercedes car (very expensive). The Mechanic thought those things were very strange, and he also said, Dzhokhar was acting very strange and nervous, biting his nails, as if he were on DRUGS.

I do believe there were more people involved in this terrorist act. The two Suspects learned to make bombs from someone. I believe the older brother probably learned how to make bombs in Russia during his 6-month trip there.

Maybe the brothers were paid money to finance their terrorist acts, and maybe that's where Dzhokhar got $900 to buy expensive shoes.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok well answer me this how do a blast from the curb of the road blow glass out onto the side walk instead of into the shop when every law of sciense says it would send all the glass into the shop and there would be none on the sidewalk......unless the blast was realy from inside the shop blowing the windows out onto the sidewalk .... the bomb did not suck the glass from the shop windows out onto the side walk.... thats just one of the things not quite rite in this little event....
missing-legman.jpg

see the shop windows blowen out in the top right of the pic. ??? see all the glass on the sidewalk right infront of the broken windows???? something inside made all that glass go out side .... when the bomb was spose to be out by the street near a trash can remember????
some one is not telling the truth here .... unless the blast went off inside the shop the glass would not be on the sidewalk .....

kcwildman

Beastmaster
in this pic. the guy has his pants blowen to pieces and his leggs are pretty much un cut from a bomb packed with bb's and nails designed to mangle the flesh anyone even remotely close to it

images

heres another better shot

here's a link to alot more pic's with alot better res.
Boston Bomb Blasts

they want us to believe a bomb placed right on the curb shown in this pic. is the second devise rite... but hey wait that don't look like the black backpac they are spose to have used they found what was left
images

not the same one the suspect.s were spose to have been wearing as shown in this pic.

I am telling you folks now this whole deal smells funny do the work search out the vid.s and photos your self all I can do is show you what I found .... and it don't look good

Samstwitch

they want us to believe a bomb placed right on the curb shown in this pic. is the second devise rite... but hey wait that don't look like the black backpac they are spose to have used they found what was left
images

I've been watching the news steadily since the bombing happened. The MEDIA kept speculating that this bag was the one that held a bomb. Law Enforcement Authorities NEVER verified that. FBI said the bomb exploded in a Black Bag. Throughout the showing of this photo, I never believed that was the bag used for the bomb. It was MERE SPECULATION on the part of the Media.

So I suggest not to believe what the Media says unless it's supported by the FBI or other Law Enforcement. The Media got many things wrong while reporting and still do.

I still stand by what I believe.

titorite

Also the grey haired fat man there... he was also a fire fighter in sandy hoax.

The pic you have.... that event took place in the matter of 2 minutes.... so much happened in 2 minutes... the dude in the hoody , he took off his pants, reveled the bone prop , made the photo op.

Also their is video of CGI gore.