Debate Boston FALSE FLAG

kcwildman

Beastmaster
that's funny I thought the four bared a striking resemblance to each other. far more than just coincidental, kinda, maybe, sorta but strangely so. they all four are very similar in facial structure, and in the four interviews only once do they not wear the same square glasses, the hair color matches, even the same hair length and cut/ style..... but nah they can't be the same woman, after all it's four separate locations ...different dates.. and or times... has to be an optical illusion, the camera angle, the lighting, it just can't be the very trustworthy MSM trying to pull a fast one thinking no one will notice now could it....

booNyzarC

Edit: The following was intended as a response to the earlier post. I should have refreshed the page apparently...

If all you've got is baseless innuendo and general statements about vague similarities, there really isn't much more to say is there?

Let us know if you ever have anything substantial to base your Boston Bombing conspiracy theories on, and I'll be happy to go through any evidence you present.

booNyzarC

more rats leaving the sinking ship

Boston authorities could have prevented last month’s deadly Boston Marathon bombings if federal law enforcement agencies had adequately shared information and followed through on warnings about accused bombers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, witnesses told Congress Thursday.
Prison Planet.com » Boston officials say FBI failed to warn them about bombers

Being critical of a failure in our intelligence is important and valid. We should have more effective defenses in place which can recognize, monitor, and hopefully prevent these kinds of threats whenever possible.

It still doesn't necessarily indicate anything other than simply that; a failure.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the only failure is that the American people don't know that the FBI was in on the plot from the get go, and managed the crime scene to fit there pre-designed stage show. then tried there damnedest to murder the two brothers before they could talk to anyone. that is why they were so shocked when a judge walked into the hospital room to give the younger brother his miranda rights.. they had not had time to trick/coerce/browbeat him into a confession yet. it had only been 16 hours of drilling him they had every intention of abusing the kid for at least 48 hours... yes we all know it is standard practice and style of the FBI/ law enforcement to deprive the suspect of sleep, food,water and constantly torment them until they confess.. two days is most often sufficient to get a full confession to pretty much anything they want it to be

Megyn Kelly’s Surprise Revelation: FBI Was ‘Shocked’ to See Judge ‘Waltz’ in and Give Suspect Miranda Rights | Video | TheBlaze.com

Regular viewers of Fox News are used to seeing popular host Megyn Kelly on their televisions every afternoon, but on Thursday morning Kelly made a special appearance during the morning to break some surprising information: according to her sources, the FBI was “shocked” to see a magistrate “waltz into” the hospital room of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and read him his Miranda rights
So why were they shocked? According to Kelly, the FBI was under the understanding that they would get much more time with Tsarnaev under the “public safety exemption” before he was read his rights. Adding to the shock: the sources told Kelly agents were getting crucial information after only 16 hours of questioning and were making valuable progress.

booNyzarC

the only failure is that the American people don't know that the FBI was in on the plot from the get go, and managed the crime scene to fit there pre-designed stage show. then tried there damnedest to murder the two brothers before they could talk to anyone.

That's quite a story you've invented. It's a complete crock, but quite a story nonetheless. Congrats on your overly active imagination.

that is why they were so shocked when a judge walked into the hospital room to give the younger brother his miranda rights.. they had not had time to trick/coerce/browbeat him into a confession yet. it had only been 16 hours of drilling him they had every intention of abusing the kid for at least 48 hours... yes we all know it is standard practice and style of the FBI/ law enforcement to deprive the suspect of sleep, food,water and constantly torment them until they confess.. two days is most often sufficient to get a full confession to pretty much anything they want it to be

Megyn Kelly’s Surprise Revelation: FBI Was ‘Shocked’ to See Judge ‘Waltz’ in and Give Suspect Miranda Rights | Video | TheBlaze.com

Regular viewers of Fox News are used to seeing popular host Megyn Kelly on their televisions every afternoon, but on Thursday morning Kelly made a special appearance during the morning to break some surprising information: according to her sources, the FBI was “shocked” to see a magistrate “waltz into” the hospital room of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and read him his Miranda rights
So why were they shocked? According to Kelly, the FBI was under the understanding that they would get much more time with Tsarnaev under the “public safety exemption” before he was read his rights. Adding to the shock: the sources told Kelly agents were getting crucial information after only 16 hours of questioning and were making valuable progress.

So wanting to question someone unhindered by anything in order to hopefully gain as much information as possible about other potential threats is a bad thing in your book? Anyone who has watched even a small amount of television in the US should know about Miranda and shouldn't require a judge, lawyer, or anyone else to realize that they don't have to say anything. The whole premise of your current argument is simply nonsensical.

TnWatchdog

IMO, I think there is more behind this story we may know or ever know. The incident might have just happened, as reported, or there might be something deeper behind it. I haven't looked at all the vids as I only had my phone connection for a while and couldn't get a large enough view. I appreciate getting tidbits of info on this subject because like I said, you never know...you never know. We forget that we are in the End Times and things are moving towards the direction they want it to move. We need to question everything and keep an open mind and we may discover the new world, like NWO in the making. Thanks kc for bringing info for us all to review to the table and we can agree or agree to disagree...but we can agree we appreciate your efforts. Oh yeh, we should hook Blast up with that lady on date night...lol

booNyzarC

IMO, I think there is more behind this story we may know or ever know. The incident might have just happened, as reported, or there might be something deeper behind it.

We could play the maybe game all day. Maybe this, maybe that, maybe the other thing. Where does that get us exactly? Beyond exercising our imagination, what fruit does such an activity deliver?

And don't get me wrong, exercising the imagination is incredibly valuable in itself. It helps keep the brain healthy, it helps to see things that we might not otherwise consider. But it is important to realize that we are just exploring our imagination when doing so, and not reporting facts.

I haven't looked at all the vids as I only had my phone connection for a while and couldn't get a large enough view.

Bingo... that right there is the problem. If you aren't putting in the time and effort that is necessary to validate (or refute) conspiracy claims, you shouldn't stand behind them. Period. There is nothing wrong with curiosity, but supporting something that hasn't been substantiated is a path of folly.

I appreciate getting tidbits of info on this subject because like I said, you never know...you never know.

How do you know whether these tidbits are even valid if you haven't taken the time and effort to properly investigate them?

We forget that we are in the End Times and things are moving towards the direction they want it to move.

Huh? Say again? Wut?

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

We need to question everything and keep an open mind and we may discover the new world, like NWO in the making.

Does questioning "everything" include questioning conspiracy theories? Just curious...

Thanks kc for bringing info for us all to review to the table and we can agree or agree to disagree...but we can agree we appreciate your efforts. Oh yeh, we should hook Blast up with that lady on date night...lol

Yes, thanks for bringing things up KC. It is an interesting topic, I'll give it that much. But when presented with clear reasoning about why certain assumptions may be unfounded, or, oh I dunno... flat out debunked... we might want to consider abandoning them and acknowledging that we may have jumped the gun.

So here I'll ask again if anyone is interested in looking through the supposed evidence for this purported false flag event with me, one piece at a time, and giving it its due diligence. Anybody?

TnWatchdog, are you up to the request? Would you like to pick the single most compelling piece of evidence that you believe supports the idea of a conspiracy theory here so that we can look at it together and discuss it openly and honestly? KC? Anybody at all?

Or are we just going to keep shotgunning innuendo about what *might* be going on, or that we find *fishy* for whatever reason?

booNyzarC

Okay, I'll pick something then. How about this one?

Also their is video of CGI gore.

This isn't CGI gore. It isn't even gore. It appears to be some kind of red ribbon or streamer that is being dragged off to the right just as the guy is walking in front of it. A higher quality version of this can be seen at about the 2:30 mark of the following video:

I recommend watching it at the highest available resolution, which is unfortunately only 480p. You should be able to tell from this that the ribbon/streamer is being pulled to the right just as he is about to step in front of it, and it is pulled off camera so that after he passes fully through the shot it is no longer where it had been (i.e. 'missing').

This GIF animation shows the particular sequence, cropped and zoomed in at 2x resolution from the original video.

animation_zps93ab0757.gif

I found a photograph which I believe shows the object in question a little more clearly. I've highlighted it below.

LiveLeak-dot-com-8ef95c678ffb-slide_292101_2340522_free_zoom_zps10ce9e03.jpg

If you disagree with my assessment of what this actually portrays, let's discuss it in more detail. By all means, please explain your position.

Assuming that you will agree with this, what piece of evidence would you like to look at next?