Boycott the NFL

JimmyD

Its about the shift, thinking about hows it changing your society or the perception of the way they want you
to react.

Beyond all, it affects them the least. This what they want Mayhem and my brother Choas for thier enjoyment and profit.

WAKE UP

It's about people being sick and tired of being violated by government. If all they're doing is making a subtle and tasteful political statement, then I'd say the statists are fortunate to have so many people acting so civilized in response to their terrorism, especially considering their right to kill in defense.

What gets me is how many people refuse to acknowledge the atrocity of their state-god. What is it that prevents people from seeing or admitting the truth, that government is nothing but a big violent gang that abuses everyone?

jcolanzi

Its about the shift, thinking about hows it changing your society or the perception of the way they want you
to react.

Beyond all, it affects them the least. This what they want Mayhem and my brother Choas for thier enjoyment and profit.

WAKE UP

It's about people being sick and tired of being violated by government. If all they're doing is making a subtle and tasteful political statement, then I'd say the statists are fortunate to have so many people acting so civilized in response to their terrorism, especially considering their right to kill in defense.

What gets me is how many people refuse to acknowledge the atrocity of their state-god. What is it that prevents people from seeing or admitting the truth, that government is nothing but a big violent gang that abuses everyone?

JimmyD

The blindfold is being raised in a society, a world, that tells you right is wrong and wrong is right, that good and evil are each other.

You do not have a right to form a government or vote, as it is a criminal act, an active membership to a terrorist organization. No one has a right to violate. But look at how many people are so thoroughly confused that they will zealously defend the violators and criticize the victims.

Mayhem

Zenith
I not going to watch that.

Don't get me started>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JimmyD

It's a waste of time anyway, more garbage to fill your head. Aj and associates are controlled opposition agents with an ulterior motive. They're full of it. Anything they produce should be rejected.

Mayhem

Zenith

It's a waste of time anyway, more garbage to fill your head. Aj and associates are controlled opposition agents with an ulterior motive. They're full of it. Anything they produce should be rejected.

Its the agenda of Soros of time, and his cronies. Pervading society connected to the Illuminati.

JimmyD

Its the agenda of Soros of time, and his cronies. Pervading society connected to the Illuminati.

I have no doubt that Soros is in on it too. And AJ is apparently one of his cronies. They're all full of it, instigators manipulating you, telling you what to believe.

I don't trust any of them.

jcolanzi

I have no doubt that Soros is in on it too. And AJ is apparently one of his cronies. They're all full of it, instigators manipulating you, telling you what to believe.

I don't trust any of them.

If AJ is a Soros crony, why is every group Soros controls trying to censor him.

There's a lot I don't agree with AJ on, but I look at each individual post and judge it on it's own merits.

I don't look at the messenger, I do my best to check the facts of the message.

I'm not into his pushing of the Christian agenda, any more than I'm into the pushing of the Muslim or any other religious agenda.

I don't agree with all of Trumps' ideas, but I don't call for overthrow.

Being in a bubble, either liberal or conservative, is the lazy way out.

Division created by the left or the right distracts from what is really going on.

The main problem I have with the left, is they've gone so far, that they're guaranteeing a one party gov't.

By refusing to negotiate on anything, they're shifting us from liberal hive thinking to conservative hive thinking.

I believe the majority of Americans are more centrist, but the constant condescending attitude of the left is pushing the country further and further right.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
They are at work. They can protest AFTER work. The rest of us get fired for being political at work. Plus, Americans PAY to watch a football game, not a protest. There is a time and place for everything. Work isn't one of them.

Again, they are not being criticized for being bad employees, but for not praying to state-god, for protesting nonviolent people being shot to death and abused.

Are you expected to recite the pledge of allegiance, sing the national anthem, or vote a particular party or candidate as a condition of your employment? Is anyone in the private sector? Why not? Why should athletes be required or expected to be political?

If they can protest their politics after work, then politics can wait until after the game too, no? What is different about the NFL that it must be politicized?

Football fans pay to watch a sporting event, not propaganda. If they want propaganda, why not go to D.C. ? There is a time and place for everything, right?

It's an American tradition. Don't like American culture? Find another country.