Boycott the NFL

JimmyD

I disagree that the entire country of the U.S. is a violent cult.

"Cult" is arguable. You cannot disagree that it is violent. That is called "denial".

What is violence? It is to abuse or mistreat, to violate that which is rightful. Do you have a right to steal, coerce, imprison or kill people because you want to? Do people have a right to steal from, coerce, imprison or kill you because they want to?

Thank you for your input, but I do plan on practicing my right to vote.

You don't have a right to vote for government because government is violent. You do not have a right to violate. If you do, it makes you a criminal, a terrorist, by definition. You DO, however, have a right to choose a leader and system of organization for yourself and community. ...as long as that leader and system does not violate on your behalf.

What is crime? What is terrorism?

I am not offended.

Then what is the problem?

I am not sending thugs to kill anybody.

You are if you vote or willingly give material support to government. You are hiring someone to threaten people in order to force them to be and do as is convenient to your wants and needs. Government's ultimate answer to everything is murder/destruction.

And these guys are millionaires. They are not oppressed. Nobody is holding back their success based on color. They ARE successful. They have much to be grateful for.

They are indeed oppressed and violated, as they are claimed subjects of your gang. Rich people are just as much victims as anyone else, usually through some sort of extortion disguised as economic law. ...not to mention the myriad of laws forcefully regulating or prohibiting nonviolent behaviors.

EVERYONE who lives within the claimed territory of the state is violated. No one has a right to force anyone to do anything unless it is defense or restitution from an act of violence.

One of my heros - Dr. Ronald Mallett - a black physicist who battled true racism in the 60's and 70's and he is now a professor, author, and time travel researcher. He is not complaining that he is oppressed. He fought with intellect and won. I admire him more than people who cry and whine instead of changing their own lives.

He's a slave, only the plantation is a collective of 50 states.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I disagree that the entire country of the U.S. is a violent cult.

"Cult" is arguable. You cannot disagree that it is violent. That is called "denial".

What is violence? It is to abuse or mistreat, to violate that which is rightful. Do you have a right to steal, coerce, imprison or kill people because you want to? Do people have a right to steal from, coerce, imprison or kill you because they want to?

I don't.

Thank you for your input, but I do plan on practicing my right to vote.
You don't have a right to vote for government because government is violent. You do not have a right to violate. If you do, it makes you a criminal, a terrorist, by definition. You DO, however, have a right to choose a leader and system of organization for yourself and community. ...as long as that leader and system does not violate on your behalf.

I disagree with your blanket statement.

Then what is the problem?

There isn't. In a debate people present their own views. It's perfectly normal.

You are if you vote or willingly give material support to government. You are hiring someone to threaten people in order to force them to be and do as is convenient to your wants and needs. Government's ultimate answer to everything is murder/destruction.

Disagree.

They are indeed oppressed and violated, as they are claimed subjects of your gang. Rich people are just as much victims as anyone else, usually through some sort of extortion disguised as economic law. ...not to mention the myriad of laws forcefully regulating or prohibiting nonviolent behaviors.

You generalize a lot. BTW, how do you know my ethnicity?

EVERYONE who lives within the claimed territory of the state is violated. No one has a right to force anyone to do anything unless it is defense or restitution from an act of violence.

Are you not trying to force your view on us by calling us violent if we disagree with you?

One of my heros - Dr. Ronald Mallett - a black physicist who battled true racism in the 60's and 70's and he is now a professor, author, and time travel researcher. He is not complaining that he is oppressed. He fought with intellect and won. I admire him more than people who cry and whine instead of changing their own lives.

He's a slave, only the plantation is a collective of 50 states.

Wow. Are you really that unhappy?

JimmyD

Don't what? Which one are you referring to?

I disagree with your blanket statement.

It is not a blanket statement. It is an explanation based on fact. Do you or do you not have a right to violate? You do not.

Because government is violent by definition, because it is dependent upon constituency, voting is a willful act to support and demand violence. That means that everyone who willfully joins as a member, is willfully demanding and contributing to systematic violence. That is a willful intentional act to produce a violent outcome. That is criminal.

There isn't. In a debate people present their own views. It's perfectly normal.

It sure sounds like you have a problem with it.

Disagree.

You mean denial. You cannot disagree with facts. Hiring someone to threaten people with theft, being caged, or assaulted or killed in order to make them be and do as is convenient to your wants and needs is criminal, violent. If you vote, that is exactly what you're doing.

You generalize a lot.

I am not generalizing. Laws apply to everyone within a claimed territory. Your laws say that people living in the USA owe you and your gang money for goods and services not rendered or be stolen from, caged assaulted or murdered. That is called theft or extortion. It is a form of violence and also applies to the wealthy.

Do they not have a right to THEIR money? Who, other than them, has a right to THEIR rightful property?

Are you not trying to force your view on us by calling us violent if we disagree with you?

This is called a "conversation". I am simply holding a position and trying to explain away your confusion. If I were forcing my view onto you, I would be threatening you to either agree and comply, or be shot or caged or something.

Wow. Are you really that unhappy?

How many things is your hero forced to do or pay? How many of those things that he likes to do are violent? My guess is that he is a peaceful man, thus there is no reason to force him into anything, nor is it rightful. But he is nonetheless forced to obey a long list of edicts or be punished.

He is no less a slave than his ancestors, you or I, or anyone who lives in a 'state'.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Warning: If this thread goes haywire, I'll be forced to lock it. Please, let's just agree to disagree and move on with this thread, assuming that no minds will be changed.

JimmyD

Warning: If this thread goes haywire, I'll be forced to lock it. Please, let's just agree to disagree and move on with this thread, assuming that no minds will be changed.

I am having no technical difficulty thus far. It's working fine for me, no haywire.

...or do you mean that you're scared of adults having a conversation about the finer points of political science and current 'issues', and thus feel the need to intervene because you cannot handle it?

JimmyD

While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem - Vice President Pence

I stand with @POTUS Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem - Vice President Pence

Maybe he should take a knee too, show his support for the victims of his system of violence?

Maybe he should not support a system of violence?

Maybe no one should.

That's why they're kneeling. People are so proud of something that ain't right. They know the difference.

Right/Wrong - Good/Evil

TnWatchdog

While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem - Vice President Pence

I stand with @POTUS Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem - Vice President Pence

Maybe he should take a knee too, show his support for the victims of his system of violence?

Maybe no one should.

That's why they're kneeling. People are so proud of something that ain't right. They know the difference.

Right/Wrong - Good/Evil
Lighten up...you seam to be burdened with alot of hate.
Face it...the ones that kneel and not stand during the national anthem are losers! They need to give their money away to help the 'so called' oppressed, they won't... because they are losers.
Boycott the NFL...I'm watching college games as they are men not cry babies looking for attention.
I started this thread and I approve of this message.

Last edited:

JimmyD

Maybe no one should.

Right/Wrong - Good/Evil
Lighten up...you seam to be burdened with alot of hate.
Face it...the ones that kneel and not stand during the national anthem are losers! They need to give their money away to help the 'so called' oppressed, they won't... because they are losers.
Boycott the NFL...I'm watching college games as they are men not cry babies looking for attention.
I started this thread and I approve of this message.

I am not hating. I am trying to keep it real. It isn't really about race or any of that categorical demographic stuff to me as much as it is about ethical standards, sociopolitical values and principles.

I find it interesting to watch you all rationalize why worshiping a piece of cloth and a pub song made into a war-glorification propaganda tool should be implemented into various social events/venues and why anyone who peacefully and properly chooses not to celebrate systematic violence is somehow worthy of shame or banishment.

It looks like a values problem to me. People value violence and serfdom more than life. ...except the people kneeling.