Boycott the NFL

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I agree with almost everyone here when it comes to respecting America and what it stands for including the flag and the people that have died in war protecting the lunatics that disrespect themselves and their country.

I really dislike all sports that require humans to chase balls of all sizes and shapes, something not very natural about that in nature.

I have a simple solution to all the nuts they refused to respect their country and have totally lost their respect for patriotism. I would like to send all these crazies to North Korea so Kim can teach them respect of their country of origin's and or country that they now call home.

One of the reasons I really disliked Obama was that he personally refused to put his hand on his heart every time the national anthem was played or the flag was displayed.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

jcolanzi

There's more to what's going on than just disrespect. It's also a matter of personal freedom versus group think.

What's happening is part of a bigger agenda. One of the goals of the UN is to do away with our currency and replace it with a global currency.

They want to replace our laws and have the UN in control of what laws we follow.

The athletes, the entertainment industry, the educational system etc. are all part of a multi-pronged attack.

Carl Miller

Opmmur- I really disliked Obama was that he personally refused to put his hand on his heart every time the national anthem was played or the flag was displayed.

Obama has never had any commitments to the USA. The rumor is he clings to the wealthy families such as The Rockefellers, The Rothschilds, the so many interests and agendas of The Elite. The worst Administrator in the history of the USA.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Obama has never had any commitments to the USA. The rumor is he clings to the wealthy families such as The Rockefellers, The Rothschilds, the so many interests and agendas of The Elite. The worst Administrator in the history of the USA.
And to add to that, there's a very good chance that Obama was not born in the United States, his Hawaii "birth certificate" very possibly being a photo-shopped forgery.

Carl Miller

I do not wish to drift away from the main topic. But to some extent globalists are made accountable for the desacralization in the world.
In the world of sports not so long ago perhaps someone here remembers the opening shows of the Games in Rio.
What you see are geometric forms actors dressed as demons wearing fake horns and a pandemonium of bad taste scenery smelling the incense of Illuminati.
If you have the chance take a look at Rio opening of the Games.
These secret societies with their suspicious secret meetings. I do not buy this.
Desacralization is what fans of satanism try to manifest whenever they can. There is a tendency to profanity. No respect for children for the country for religion. Although I am not religious. But we should respect. But these shameless people disobey to serve a fake Satan.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

It is a sign of naivety to say the least this fanaticism to sports. I give a damn. These guys do nothing and make real money.

JimmyD

The NFL is private commercial entertainment. It has nothing to do with government, and has been hijacked as a propaganda tool with ritualistic nationalist ceremonies. What is that statist garbage even doing there?

Government is criminal, unethical, systematic violence, just plain wrong. There is nothing wrong about choosing not to be a sheeple drone who worships a 'magic' quilt and traditional pub song developed into a nationalist war-mongering propaganda tool that represents evil.

Shaming or disciplinary action against athletes for their disagreement or opinion is not respecting their right to a mind of their own, and is contradictory to the supposed national values. It is also a classic method of using ridicule/peer pressure to promote solidarity and nationalism. It is reminiscent of Nazi Germany and Stalinist Russia.