Breaking Bad

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Let's avoid spoilers here, if possible.

I just watched the finale. Did you like the whole series and how it ended?

I think it's one of the best series I had a chance to watch. It's sad it had to end, although I thought the end is kind of satisfying.

TnWatchdog

I guess I need to start watching on Netflix. I haven't seen the show yet.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Season one is awesome. I love those moments when Walt and Jesse are in big trouble and make use of science. "Science Bitch!". Haha. The chemistry between the characters is great too. Pun intended!

I watched the first seasons on Netflix last year. We used to watch 2, sometimes 3 episodes in a row! It was awesome.

I'm glad you're enjoying this show as much I did!

TnWatchdog

I haven't gotten thru all of the shows on Netflix but at least I know how it ended or did it end?

TV: STILL ALIVE?!?

n-WALTER-WHITE-BRYAN-CRANSTON-large.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
All shows now suck thanks to Breaking Bad. It set an all new standard. Well....all shows except Game of Thrones.....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Man, don't spoil yourself, watch the whole thing!

It's an incredible show worth watching in its entirety.

TnWatchdog

Beginning Sunday, August 10th, AMC will air 'Breaking Bad' Binge Marathons: 8 episodes in a row from 5pm-1am, concluding ...
with the finale on October 5th. Gillian Pensavalle (@GillianWithaG) tells you what else you can expect to see.

Saw this news flash... Do you think they could ever get the show back again or have they run out of a suitable plot? I haven't seen the end yet but have read about it but they could always change the ending like a dream or something. Oh by the way my GF bought me all of the seasons as a gift. She made a lot of points there. I think she got it at Best Buy for around $10 a pop...not bad.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
There weren't supposed to be a 5th season from what I heard. It's still an amazing season though. Unlike The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad doesn't go down much in quality in certain episodes as the story evolves. They're all great with barely a few slower ones.

Walking Dead's season 4a was kinda lame, it felt like a re-run of season 3b. You don't have to endure such a thing in BB.

Last edited: