Breaking News On Justin Trudeau,The Ultra Politically Correct, Globalist Canadian Prime Minister!!.

TimeFlipper

National Populism overtaking the Far left Globalist ideologies of a One World Order For All with its open borders policy, anti-Nationalism, anti-Nations Culture and Traditions...

Justin Trudeau epitomises this Far Left lunacy along with his bias towards gender assigned wording that i already highlighted in previous postings.....FYI, i believe its now the 100th gender assignment name that if a schoolkid wants to attend school and be seen as a "Penguin", then his "rights" must be given to him or her, oh sorry i should have typed person, and not him or her!!....I can imagine other schoolkids would be asking the "Penguin", show us your beak please!! :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

alpha centauri

National Populism overtaking the Far left Globalist ideologies of a One World Order For All with its open borders policy, anti-Nationalism, anti-Nations Culture and Traditions...

Justin Trudeau epitomises this Far Left lunacy along with his bias towards gender assigned wording that i already highlighted in previous postings.....FYI, i believe its now the 100th gender assignment name that if a schoolkid wants to attend school and be seen as a "Penguin", then his "rights" must be given to him or her, oh sorry i should have typed person, and not him or her!!....I can imagine other schoolkids would be asking the "Penguin", show us your beak please!! :ROFLMAO:..

I dont understand this. What rights does a "penguin" have? Surely it has not human rights.

I dont know what political direction that is but that has nothing to do with Communism or Karl Marx. They want the rule of big companies that is why they want Globalism. It is not because they are social.

They would be social if they spend their money to the poorer countries. But they dont want to do that. So it is not Anti-Nationalism.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I dont understand this. What rights does a "penguin" have? Surely it has not human rights.

I dont know what political direction that is but that has nothing to do with Communism or Karl Marx. They want the rule of big companies that is why they want Globalism. It is not because they are social.

They would be social if they spend their money to the poorer countries. But they dont want to do that. So it is not Anti-Nationalism.

If you look at my first paragraph you will notice i began with Justin Trudeau, after all this thread is about Trudeau..
I brought up his Ultra left Wing ideologies with its desire to rephrase words with alternative means, such as Trudeau telling off the girl for saying Mankind, instead Peoplekind.....

Other Ultra left wing ideologies concern gender assignment from which Trudeau has brought out insidious laws to prevent anyone in Canada saying in public that there are only two genders, Male and Female!!....That is why i brought up the Penguin as an illustration of the lunacy the Ultra Far Left proponents and Trudeau are prepared to go..

I wasnt bringing Karl Marx and Communism into debate and i dont intend to, iam only concerned with how Justin Trudeau shows parts of his Ultra Far Left Wing stupidity, for which he will be removed from office on October 21st this year, to be replaced by a traditional Nationalist Conservative minded Government that will immediately overturn Trudeaus ideological lunacy :)..

One of Justin Trudeaus adversaries is psychiatrist Dr Jordan Peterson who has openly stated he will only EVER use the words Male and Female when discussing gender even if it means him going to prison for saying them!!....Peterson has a magnificent hatred of Trudeau, and is NEVER afraid to show it publicly!! :LOL:....

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Doesnt seem like the Canadians here have a lot to say about the son of Castro, maybe they dont care?

Mayhem

Zenith
"In the first new photograph, Trudeau is dressed up as Jamaican singer Harry Belafonte to sing Day-O, a Jamaican song, at a school talent show. He graduated from the school in the early 1990s.

The second is taken from a video which is undated but was given to Global News. The outlet confirmed with a senior member of the Liberal campaign that it was Mr Trudeau.

It shows him with a black face and raising his arms and sticking his tongue out while dressed in a white T-shirt and jeans"