Britain plans to send migrants to Rwanda under tougher asylum policy.

Mayhem

Zenith
Well this is one out of nowhere, Patel announces this today sounds a lot like Tony Abbots stop the boats stance.

And he did get paid to speak in the UK on this issue.

"I travel all the way across europe, but the UK government may choose to send me to Africa"

alpha centauri

And he did get paid to speak in the UK on this issue.

"I travel all the way across europe, but the UK government may choose to send me to Africa"
I remember the outcry when thousand of people died between Turkey and Greece. Then Merkel made a deal with Erdogan and the deaths were zero afterwards. Normally they both should get a Nobel price for that, but even that was not enough for some people. they wanted the deal erased. So either you care about people dying or not. If you care, the deal saves thoses lives. You should rather strenghten the wealth in those countries so that everybody has a good life.

Furthermore it would help to know why those countries are considered unsafe by some folks. In Europe, the left parties consider mainly Black and Muslim countries as unsafe, but do not explain enough why that should be the case.

In America, they could also explain why those South American countries are asocial and the people are safer in the US than in their country, because the leaders of those countries should know what they think about them.

TimeFlipper

@Mayhem Please tell us how YOU would control the boat people immigration my old friend, Keir Starmer together with his lefty supporters have not come up with any solution, infact they would allow anybody in without even checking out their backgrounds...All of the present migrants are men upto forty years of age, who are simply "economic migrants" (wanting something for nothing) Enjoy the video..

Once in the UK they are given free healthcare, free 4 star hotel accomodation along with a weekly income of £40 per week for doing nothing, except to wait for an available house and a job to be given to them when they can then apply for their "families" to be brought over to the UK...they take priority over all the longest living people of the UK that belong here!!
All of that money to support those boat people is provided for by the UK taxpayers!!

None of them have any passports, they were told to throw them away and make up sad stories by the people smugglers..The UK cannot continue to allow these economic migrants into the country, who have already passed through safe countries to live in, but they obviously see the UK as a "heaven on Earth"...They mostly come from the African parts of the World..

Mayhem

Zenith
It's very hard to control if the people get sent back to their own country of origin or a third processing country the people smugglers will possibly take advantage. If they aren't caught the people smugglers will take the money and send them back onto the boats again.

Australia used the tactic of sending the asylum seekers off to Nauru, a deal was done to send some to New Zealand or they kept them on Christmas Island this was the government's hope of deterring the movement. In Europe that wont work of course it causes anger in communities.

In the instance that you have outlined about the males, thats not always the case in every part of the world.

I dont have a solution though it has to be looked at why they are moving in the first place, is it War, conflict or want of a better life.

It does seem that 'we dont want them' approach doesnt get brought up.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I agree @alpha centauri.

Erdogan is no saint.
Erdogan is easily manipulated to the negative, but I think this is also possible the other way around. He is not against investments of green energy and they have pretty much green energy in Turkey, now. more than the USA.

But you are right, I also remember him saying that Islam does not allow to beat women. Then Muslim racists (which is a small minority in his country) were angered that it is against Islam and a specific surah and he corrected himself and said he was misunderstood. He should not have done that. There are always surahs which contradict himself. He just could have quoted another to couteract those people, but he didnt.

Also the thing with Putin. Putin claimed that Turkey financed the IS with proof on his propaganda site "Russia Today " ERdogan was angered about it. But a year after that, after Putin manipulated him that he thinks Russia and Turkey are good friends, now. But can somebody that says such a thing about Turkey be a good friend? I assume that his claim about Turkey financing the IS is wrong.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

e UK cannot continue to allow these economic migrants into the country, who have already passed through safe countries to live in, but they obviously see the UK as a "heaven on Earth"...They mostly come from the African parts of the World..
We should rather try to fight religious extremism. That is the main problem. But another problem is that this solution is not effective.The costs are too high. And you can help more people if you spend the money on the countries that have poverty and war.

The most important thing is to help as many people as possible and not to appease some lunatics in the media that dont care about refugees but claim that they do.

You can help a lot more with £40 per week outside of the UK.

TimeFlipper

We should rather try to fight religious extremism. That is the main problem. But another problem is that this solution is not effective.The costs are too high. And you can help more people if you spend the money on the countries that have poverty and war.

The most important thing is to help as many people as possible and not to appease some lunatics in the media that dont care about refugees but claim that they do.

You can help a lot more with £40 per week outside of the UK.
The boat people are all young fit guys upto the age of forty years old, they are simply economic migrants that only come to the UK for hand outs, none of them are genuine refugees such as the Ukrainian people, who are the REAL genuine refugees, and i welcome them to the UK with open arms..

No country want or needs economic migrants, they make it bad for the real refugees in need of help...If the UK sticks to its plans, those economic migrants will stop giving the "people traffickers" thousands of pounds of money to sneak into the UK, and they will stay in their own countries or take refuge in other countries they travel through in the EU, BEFORE trying to get the UK..

The EU said many years ago that refugees should take sanctuary in the first safe country they land on...The UK is not their first safe country, and we have been taking far too many people in the past that only want to come here, "for a better way of life" and handouts...

There are millions upon millions of people in the world that want "a better way of life", the UK simply CANNOT allow those type of people to come here, we DONT have the houses to give them to live in, we DONT have the amounts of jobs to give them, we DONT have the huge amounts of money to keep on paying them for doing nothing...Those things are a FACT OF LIFE..

Mayhem

Zenith
Why then dont you just stop them at Calais? but then you dont want a war with the French.

Last year this caused huge problems and the brits backed out of it.

Its not an easy situation. But your picking out one group, so if we looked at Afghanistan or Iraq which the UK was involved with those people arent considered genuine to settle in the UK, families.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Why then dont you just stop them at Calais? but then you dont want a war with the French.

Last year this caused huge problems and the brits backed out of it.

Its not an easy situation. But your picking out one group, so if we looked at Afghanistan or Iraq which the UK was involved with those people arent considered genuine to settle in the UK, families.
It was upto the French to stop the people traffickers and the boat people, the UK gave the French millions of pounds of money last year and this year to do it, but the frog Macron broke his promise and then allowed even hundreds more of the boat people to cross the channel this year, and thats when the UK came up with this new idea...

Yes iam picking up on one group of people, the illegal economic migrants..Instead of illegally coming across in boats, they should have gone through the legal route of asylum application...However, they knew they would never pass that asylum application and would be refused entry anyways...They have to be stopped coming to the UK, the same as it happened in 2013 when they were eventually stopped entering Australia..