British X files to detect Aliens

TimeFlipper

Thanks to President Trump, the UK defence chiefs will again hunt aliens as the Pentagon will say UFOs exist!!..The UKs original X files squad was axed in 2009 after 60 years of investigations...Personally i believe they NEVER stopped looking, but as the useless Labour Government in 2009 didnt want to look even more stupid and incompetent in the 2010 General Election, they cancelled the UFO X files..

The Labour Govenment still lost the 2010 election, because they failed to comprehend the mind-set of the UK population, that included among many factors, the large percentage of people that DID believe in UFOs and flying saucers!! (y) :oops:...

Attachments

• UFO X FILES.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 12

TimeFlipper

Thanks to President Trump, the UK defence chiefs will again hunt aliens as the Pentagon will say UFOs exist!!..The UKs original X files squad was axed in 2009 after 60 years of investigations...Personally i believe they NEVER stopped looking, but as the useless Labour Government in 2009 didnt want to look even more stupid and incompetent in the 2010 General Election, they cancelled the UFO X files..

The Labour Govenment still lost the 2010 election, because they failed to comprehend the mind-set of the UK population, that included among many factors, the large percentage of people that DID believe in UFOs and flying saucers!! (y) :oops:...
This is the follow up video thats worth watching (y):cool:..

alpha centauri

This is the follow up video thats worth watching (y):cool:..
They are doing this in public now.

This was a few days before your newspaper report:

Here is the video of the article above (I think you need a subscription of the express to view it):

In addition to this, what I read in your attachment: You will get free Panini stickers :geek: , if you buy the Daily Star. Because of this, the disclosure will progress even more :cool: .