Bruno Borges, missing and mysterious!

Snow

This is a very strange story about a missing young man.

Bruno Borges is a 24-year-old Brazilian man studying psychology at University. He had been working for several years on a project that would help the human race, according to family and friends, who Bruno had tried get funding from, without revealing the complete nature of his project.

His mother had read one of his books three times before she understood it and then stated that his theories were perfect. Recently his cousin, a philosopher, advanced Bruno $20,000 after reading 15 pages of his work because he admired it.

While his parents were on vacation for several weeks, Bruno transformed his bedroom into a repository Also in the room is a painting of Bruno with an alien, other artwork, and a near lifesize statue of Giordano Bruno, a 15th century philosopher who was burned at the stake and who bears a striking resemblance to to the young Bruno.

The day after his parents returned home from vacation, his family gathered for a luncheon and that was the last time they saw Bruno. That was Mar 27, 2017.

I believe he is voluntarily missing, A friend of Bruno’s, who had been with him while he was transforming his bedroom, said he believed Bruno was either evading or meditating. He doesn’t seem to have kidnapped and his father has been on TV promising to fund him if he comes home.

The encrypted texts are a substitution cipher and he left the key in his room. One has to wonder why he bothered coding his work at all, since he used a simple cipher and left the key. I have considered he may be suffering from mental illness. Grandiose thoughts, along with a mission to save the world – yet his family says he is sane, very intelligent, kind to strangers, the poor, the weak – a natural leader, with a very persuasive personality.

I am quite interested in what his 14 books have to say. I am all for anything that can help all mankind in a good way - - you too?

Snow

This channel, LordanArts, takes deeper (more cynical?) look, exploring the possibilities of motivation . . . also there are some great links below the youtube, for a gathering together of information available in English:

These translation notes of a TV program (Fantastico) in Portuguese seem to have fact and details I haven't seen anywhere else.

In the Brain Scratch video, I really like the way the vlogger tones the rhetoric down a bit and questions the leap everyone seems to make to Satanism. Good job <3

alpha centauri

Interesting.
Bruno Giordano is the guy Bruno Borges was interested in but he is also the guy @Krish talked about in another thread. I think Giordano had access to some secret knowledge or a mystery school.

I hope they will translate the books soon.

Snow

@alpha centauri synchronically, this video showed up in my sidebar. I'm still listening but I'm fascinated by this reading aloud of a 1588 book by the same Giordano Bruno who had some influence on the young man who has disappeared. It so far seems to be a very well informed, or maybe, given its antiquity, a very well informing text on the types of magic and its uses. Now most fascinating to me, so far, is that mathematics is considered magic at that time, and now it is considered science. I think of quantum physicists and their quest to find the 'very beginning' of matter and suddenly see them as wizards using math to describe the nature of the universe. And I think then of CERN - the application of these maths, and boom - I'm blown away. Seriously. Get the cage ready LOL

Snow

The chat on the side, plus the actual conversation, lead me to believe it isn't him - If it is him - well, I may be sorry I paid attention, hmmm?

Snow

I just wonder why this youtuber says it's solved, since clearly it isn't and in the comments he says the Defango video is click bait (yeah probably, they get me all the time lol) and that Interpol and Acre police are still looking for him.

It does seem though that Bruno and his friends were looking to profit from this ?? helpful to mankind ?? material.

Still interesting to me . . .

Snow

I'm posting these youtube links related to Bruno Borges because they contain bits of information that you might find interesting and I don't want to have to find them again. :)
The Mysterious Cryptic Disappearance of Bruno Borges

UPDATE: The Mysterious Cryptic Disappearance of Bruno Borges

5 Things from the Rabbit Hole | Bruno Borges | Tengri 137 #Sevens.exposed

Alien-obsessed student disappears, leaving behind room full of strange writings (VIDEO)

I accidentally hit post before I was finished and now I have company so I will add to this later.

Last edited: