building multiverse resonator

Sergiu

hy guys, i am happy finding this forum, its great..
(Sorry if the post is too long or posted in the wrong place.) (also my english it's not perfect,not my native language)
i am about to build a multiverse resonator with help from an electrician(friend of mine)
where i am the voltage is 220v so this is the tricky part i am most probably use a transformer..i inteend to build it as perfect as possible.( me and my friend, do lots of research on this) whe have found 2 vortex zones, one at my house aoutside the city in the garden(i used a emf 1 year ago) and another one in my apartment i intend to build a so-called vortex amplifier using cooper tubes that will make a safe cubic area that you can stay in...

first and last use of a hdr: didnt know much about meditation and never had an obe, a person i meet in a vacation had a hdr, he bought the hdr online with 500$, all he knew that the hdr helps going astral, he was spiritualist kinde of man, i used how he told me, i took my time until i got the stiky sensation. A long time the machine whas on, the phone cord on my hed the magnet was of i belive (what is the frequency that will get me out of my body?) after some time of rubing and turning i put the magnet on me and keep it there quite some time, i didnt knew the exact use of it and neither my friend, i got a very sleepy feeling (it was late anyway) but the feeling, like being on sleping pels, i turned of the machine and laid down, next moment i was feeling very num bizzare sensation like dayng, after i got calm and just gone sleeping but stil there aware, i found my self in the rom seing in the dark cleary and a very beutiful butterfly sensation i knew i whas out of the body... what did come next whas an amazing experience focused on my life, the experience was more realistic thant reality.

This stardet the quest for hdr, mvr, Hieronymous device and more.
I am now very trained in meditation and obe, i am still training on channeling until now i got only one conection with what i belive whas my dead wife(almost wife) only able to hear a few words extremly clear in my ear beutiful voice kinde of like her voice, trynd to help me continuing the meditation and starting the conversation, i got to excited and lost it...
i will post more after i build and start using the mrv, i did start learning in and conencting the dots on frequency and our conciusness listening what bashar sayd and others, and learning on howthis work regarding manifestation and the laws of atraction
i know that the mrv is more like a frequency amplifier that alters frequency that reach our level of dimension as well, not just frequency that reach our subconciusness, astralbody,higher mind, like the hdr.
i inted to use it to win a lotery by (what bashar sayd its easiest way) not to find the numbers but to change your frequency maching the winning numbers dosent matter what number u use, i did this type of meditation and frequency amplifying using cristal and i got max 4 numbers once, 3 numbers often and allmost everytime 2 or 1 number extremly rare 0 numbers. with the mrv and some training wiht it its very simple. also a person from england at a spiritual convention, did told a friend of mine(they were talking about hdr) he did told him that he bought the hdr in 2008 and 2012 won the lottery and he was using the hdr twice at every play, the play was 2 times in a week, 4 times or more using the hdr/week, 4 years only with the target of winning he did win yet the style i say its bad visualising the numbers its hard and risky its all about your frequency regarding with the idea of winning the lothery not the numbers...
hope you found this interesting, and not long ( sorry for misspells, didnt took the time to corect, lazy ;)

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi there. I'm quite impressed by the experience you were able to have with the HDR. I'm sure some members will be able yo help you out with the MVR.

Can you guys post the schematics of the MVR?

Welcome to the site!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is the schematic I used to construct my Multi-Verse Resonator.
MVR2.jpg

And here is my Multi-Verse Resonator with magnet energized.

Sergiu

i also want to build hyper space time portal... why not? 2 tesla coil with 2 piramid copper spark caps and connected to the mrv...
at the mrv the ,, time lines intersect '' page 14, very very important for a mrv to work fine...
IMG_20150104_110608.jpg IMG_20150104_110618.jpg IMG_20150104_110630.jpg IMG_20150104_110645.jpg IMG_20150104_110656.jpg IMG_20150104_110706.jpg IMG_20150104_110712.jpg IMG_20150104_110724.jpg IMG_20150104_110732.jpg IMG_20150104_110742.jpg

Last edited:

Sergiu

MVR2.jpg

-did you install the indicator lamp or you let it go, not so important?
-did you cover your mrv in pexiglas? did you make your sensor coil from 20 gage speaker wire? is it ok that the sensor coil is covered both by the coper plate and the pexiglas?
-regarding page 14, what material did you use, to suport the instalation in the mrv at a height of 1/3
-did you had the courage to properly use it? some specifications, how do you use it?(u start te mrv, except the magnet? you place the guitar cord on you head? and start the afirmation and rub and turn until they all stick and you start the magnet how long do you keep it on you ? (are this type of guitar cords ok PRO SOUND Cablu chitara Fender Koil Kord Premium 30 ft (9 m)
-last question if you have any idea about this: if you use the mrv in a vortex and you manage to travel in time,what will happen when you traveled with the mrv? will it come with you? how will you come back?
and of course i assume that you must be sure that in the place(vortex) where you sit and travel, its a empty place in past at least what if its not empy in the future ?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
MVR2.jpg

-did you install the indicator lamp or you let it go, not so important?
-did you cover your mrv in pexiglas? did you make your sensor coil from 20 gage speaker wire? is it ok that the sensor coil is covered both by the coper plate and the pexiglas?
-regarding page 14, what material did you use, to suport the instalation in the mrv at a height of 1/3
-did you had the courage to properly use it? some specifications, how do you use it?(u start te mrv, except the magnet? you place the guitar cord on you head? and start the afirmation and rub and turn until they all stick and you start the magnet how long do you keep it on you ? (are this type of guitar cords ok PRO SOUND Cablu chitara Fender Koil Kord Premium 30 ft (9 m)
-last question if you have if you have any idea about this: if you use the mrv in a vortex and you manage to travel in time,what will happen when you traveled with the mrv? will it come with you? how will how will you come back?
and of course i assume that you must be sure that in the place(vortex) where you sit and travel, its a empty place in past at least what if its not empy in the future ?

I built this about 15 years ago. It was a duplicate of one I found on the web. There is no plexiglass on my MVR. I do have an indicator lamp on the opposite face. Most of the installation was point to point wiring. I glued the capacitor onto an unused inside face. The diodes just formed a bridge across the pots. Three pots each on opposing sides. All my copper plates were made from K&S copper metal. I no longer remember what gauge wire I used to make the sensor coil. It just looks like standard lamp cord to me. Most likely 18 gauge. I've never had any luck using this. Although just recently I discovered I had used the wrong capacitor in construction. The diagram doesn't specify what units of capacitance to use. When that is done, it is standard practice to assume the value is in micro-farads. But that value is supposed to be in nano-farads. I remember at the time I had used coiled phone cord to make the time coil that goes on your head. That never worked. Since the phone cord wires are too fine and very readily broke. Just recently I made one from guitar cord. Just like one for an HDR. That seems to work quite well without any breakage. So I'm guessing all types of guitar cord are made with heavier gauge wire. I believe I just found the cheapest guitar cord I could find on eBay at the time. The magnet used to get pretty hot very quickly. Apparently the capacitor I had used was causing that. Now it seems I could probably go maybe 10 minutes. I do know Steven Gibbs used to make these. You had to make a special request. I don't know how much he charged for one.

Even with the corrections I've applied, I still can not get any type of response out of this. There is no dragging sensation during tuning.

The HDR that I built does produce the dragging sensation during tuning. Of course I've never had any luck using that either.

Orpheus Rex

Even with the corrections I've applied, I still can not get any type of response out of this. There is no dragging sensation during tuning.

The HDR that I built does produce the dragging sensation during tuning. Of course I've never had any luck using that either.

I'm just wondering, have you ever had any luck with any of Gibb's machines? Do you think they work?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I'm just wondering, have you ever had any luck with any of Gibb's machines? Do you think they work?

It's probably just me. I believe I have an impenetrable mental block against astral projection. During my one successful attempt, I may have convinced myself that I was dead. I have not succeeded in overcoming this block.

Orpheus Rex

It's probably just me. I believe I have an impenetrable mental block against astral projection. During my one successful attempt, I may have convinced myself that I was dead. I have not succeeded in overcoming this block.

I believe the same thing in regards to myself... and have managed to gain some statistical evidence to support that theory.

Anyways, do you have a theory as to why the MVR was unresposnive?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I believe that the MVR is a device for those that are highly skilled in the art of astral projection. Not having this skill excludes me from being able to use the device.