Butterfly effect

981cav

Time Travel Simulation Shows Quantum 'Butterfly Effect' Doesn't ...

[/URL]

Not sure if the link works but basically it says they used a quantum computer to simulate time travel and claim to have found that the butterfly effect didn't exist.
Anyone else read this. Wondering if they got all the parameters right in the simulation. And wonder if its actually a quantum computer they are using does such a thing exist today. I'm not saying it ain't so just wanted input from people with a little more knowledge in this field.

Thanks, Cav

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
According to Google the URL doesn't exist. This could be another example of censorship by Google.

981cav

According to Google the URL doesn't exist. This could be another example of censorship by Google.

Or the fact I'm used to an iPhone and switched to a Samsung and can't get everything figured out. On my other phone I could just hold down on a link hit copy link post anywhere and it worked this phone I try same process and no go every time.

981cav

Attempt number 2

Not sure if the link works but basically it says they used a quantum computer to simulate time travel and claim to have found that the butterfly effect didn't exist.
Anyone else read this. Wondering if they got all the parameters right in the simulation. And wonder if its actually a quantum computer they are using does such a thing exist today. I'm not saying it ain't so just wanted input from people with a little more knowledge in this field.

Thanks, Cav
[/QUOTE]

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's nice to know that my going back in time just one day to play the winning lottery numbers wont have any lasting damage.