Buy birth certificate to buy SSN to get job

dimension-1hacker

I am asking for help because I have no source of income and no way to get a source of income, as my parents are refusing to give my my social security number, birth certificate, and Massachusetts ID card. They want me to live with them instead of making my own way in life.

All donations will be used to get my birth certificate which costs between 12 and 14 dollars, the SSN is free but I need my birth certificate to get, and to receive my mass ID card costs around 25 dollars.

I will be grateful, the person who helps me will be responsible for getting me on my feet, I have just turned 18 and need help. This support no matter how seemingly small will greatly help me make me be on the path to achieving my goals; I hope to be helped by a kind soul. As Christ says, "love thy neighbor"

This is my go fund me page but is not working.

I have on record, predicting tesla stocks rise past 1800 to 2080 and predicted 2150 - 2250
zoom = 300 from 270, now 290
fb = 280 above, from 258, now 269
apple, from 450 to 500+, now 498.5
spotify = 260 to 300+ and now 270, high 277
amzn, 3100 to over 4000+, now 3300
and so on

in the next week will reach, predictions made a few days ago, can get screenshots, on website too.

Have no bank account, really am in a bind, bitcoin if you have some spare change, please.950895079506That how an emogie works?

Mayhem

Zenith
Good luck, i think you got Buckleys hope but see what happens.

dimension-1hacker

Good luck, i think you got Buckleys hope but see what happens.
buckleys hope?

tesla today over 2100,
fb, 300
zoom, 300
apple, 500
amazon, 3400
nvidia, over 500
spotify, 277
microsoft, over 224 soon to be 250 then 300 and above perhaps, but will hold over 270-280, consolidate a bit then go up if no very negative news related to the stock

these stocks are just going up, huge bullishness traders forgot about china tarrifs, and just coronavirus news is driving the market up past previous almost altime highs, predict will close in around a week or two over 30000, and rally perhaps above, only a continuation of what almost happened before so the rally will regain supporters and regain steam, a huge high does not mean a huge stop yet.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Little to no chance of something

Little to no chance of something. Of uncertain origin, it is either a reference to "Buckley's and none" (a pun from the former department store Buckley's & Nunn), or to the escapades of the escaped colonial convict William Buckley.

Noun. Buckley's chance (uncountable) (Australia, idiomatic, informal) A very small chance; no chance at all.

Whats listing predictions got to do with getting a SSN?

This sounds a bit fishy if you ask me:)

Harte

Should be removed. You're not supposed to solicit money here IIRC.

Oh. And Tesla is in for a giant crash. They make money right now ONLY by selling environmental credits to other companies. Without that, their doors would have shut long ago.
That credit market is large right now, but it's built on legislation that could change anytime.

Harte

dimension-1hacker

Little to no chance of something

Little to no chance of something. Of uncertain origin, it is either a reference to "Buckley's and none" (a pun from the former department store Buckley's & Nunn), or to the escapades of the escaped colonial convict William Buckley.

Noun. Buckley's chance (uncountable) (Australia, idiomatic, informal) A very small chance; no chance at all.

Whats listing predictions got to do with getting a SSN?

This sounds a bit fishy if you ask me:)
mathetically speaking if you bought call options contracts with a strike price of over 300 dollars for spotify, 500 for apple, 300 for facebook and so on a few days ago when I predicted it. Each costed around a dollar now for apple worth over 350 per contract therefore selling on equals from a dollar to 350 and high volume, around the same for the rest.

Predicted by seeing patterns on the stock chart that bullishly added up to over a 90% probability of the stocks going up that much in under a week. could have provided the links. so much profit for a dollar, I want to do it but cannot invest. These opurtunities are everywhere 99% of the market is not aware of the proven methods used by millionares, pro day and swing traders, predictive algorithms, and so on, many people pioneered this field over the course of over 50 years. a quick google search can suffice, will provid elinks to edu websites to thow history and probabilities, and so on.

Can't invest, over 90% chance of that much profit. My predictions, my trading rules, followed to the letter is mathematically proven to equal that amount of profit after the fact. Somebody makes a few thousand dollars off a few dollars, can I have a few hundred to be able to invest to?

dimension-1hacker

Should be removed. You're not supposed to solicit money here IIRC.

Oh. And Tesla is in for a giant crash. They make money right now ONLY by selling environmental credits to other companies. Without that, their doors would have shut long ago.
That credit market is large right now, but it's built on legislation that could change anytime.

Harte
Tesla, most inovative, based off the amount of data from their cars collected predicted to have almost fully self driving cars within the year and very ahead of all other competition. Elon musk has a history of disruption, picking and modivating the best, a genius, spacex the best, will launch global wifi within the year, first by a long shot, no competition, tesla drivers get discount, tesla's higher quality get more miles, no payment for repairs, most innovate battery enhancements or ability to and most money, modivated best talent plus elon musk thinking. Tesla owners could be collect money from being part of a tesla driving "service", and repay tesla in spare time if gets a 5000 dollar discount. Has over 80% of the us electric veicle market, over 20 percent of chinese, and over 26% globally. The best in every way, quality, miles, battery life, saftey, excellaration, looks, brand, most innovate, most money spend, tech company not car company that does not know how to innovate or where to even start. As tesla is the best regardless of the over 150 other start ups in terms of gaining over 23% of chinese car market against mostly chinese companies, read that. Does not even have advertizements yet. elon musk's boring company has found a way to produce tunnels for less solving traffic which no company has come close to and virtually no compitition, obviously tesla will be funded in the long term future adiquatly; it is almost done building the first site. It will rake in tens of billions to hundreds of billions per year, and trillions globally if Elon Musk patents the tach and stays ahead of any competition, because it will already be too late by then, most people just sit on there you know in terms of innovation and awesome thought thinking.

elon musks spacex beat jeff Besos blue origin, I wonder why? Blue origin can only launch a reusible rocket into lower orbit and only once, difference. Elon musk, innovate, creative, reads for over 5 hours a day, optimized his mind, computer programer, inventor, thinking of and doing what others have not thought of and have never even tried to try before and is succeeding.

stop looking at things from a narrow illogical perspective, tesla is making history just by getting gass car companies to move into that sector. WIth big oil trying to interfere like with the media and congress, well the same for tesla. poaching and so on

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
So basically your trying to scam money out of people, i dont see any promised return for these people or you didnt say that YET.

Then it would be called a gift would it not, so this has swung around pretty quick from "All donations will be used to get my birth certificate which costs between 12 and 14 dollars, the SSN is free but I need my birth certificate to get, and to receive my mass ID card costs around 25 dollars. "

Buckleys chance

dimension-1hacker

So basically your trying to scam money out of people, i dont see any promised return for these people or you didnt say that YET.

Then it would be called a gift would it not, so this has swung around pretty quick from "All donations will be used to get my birth certificate which costs between 12 and 14 dollars, the SSN is free but I need my birth certificate to get, and to receive my mass ID card costs around 25 dollars. "

Buckleys chance
that was a go fund me page, won't get any views anyways. I do need ssn, and so on, or would not be asking, would not need to, would of already have thousands of dollars from the stocks. GO fund me pages are fund me, not that I know of anything but charity or help me cases. Correct me if I am not correct.

The return, those people that study the patterns will know that I am using accurate patterns to predict high odds of these stocks skyrocketing. buying option call contracts with 300, 500 strike price a few days ago if they just invested a dollar one one contract would now be worth more then 300 dollars now. This is just a google search away yet most people don't even think about thinking about looking this stuff up, low sel asteme low confidence, bias and things which usually just means everything that they are biased about can easily be done if researched. Well they do not. Does not mean it is not "real", pioneered by nobel prize winning economists, pro famous traders, 1900s-2000s, predictive algorithms, millionare traders success stories, and so on. Just need some self control which most of the market lacks.

People don't usually give things out of the "goodness of their hearts" to people they do not "know", usually needs a strong insentive like making money and the promise of more; in other words a positive return of they will not lose something they gained themselves or what they define as it. You cannot determine if I am a scammer wanting money, so the incentive or predictions of a pro trader that has taken trading courses, day trading, swing trading, and so on for over a year, and the patterns probability can be determined on edu sites and so on, you know the high odds of success, you invest a few dollars, you make a few hundred, yahoo finance call option contract logs. You might then because you made allot of money think giving away a few dollars would not hurt, you know how to successfully see this plentiful nurmuerous opertunities, now you are not a corporate cog; have the ability to gain enough money to stay healthy and biologically young, to do whatever you want to do, interests, awesome beach vacation, and so on. thanks

Last edited: