Buying Spells Online

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Anyone here bought a spell online before?

Not that I'm interested in buying one, but I'm rather curious to know why someone would buy a spell. Is it because you believe it will work? Or is it because it's easy?

Like I said, it seems so easy and convenient, it's too good to be true, right?

What do you think?

TimeFlipper

If you see something that appears to be too good to be true, then it certainly IS too good to be true :D

Pegii

I did buy a lucid dream spell a few months ago? Almost immediately I have a lucid dream. Not many after that but at least it worked.

Angelhoney

I Do. The main reason I buy spells is because ia a good way of manifesting things without affirmations, vision board and all the other things you have to do when you want to manifest. With spells all you have to do is cast the spell, put your wish outthere and forget about it, and it will manifest when the time is right.

Angelhoney

The most important thing is believing. If I believe that the person has cast a spell to manifest something then it will manifest even if they didn't actually cast the spell.
But I usally only buy fron reputable spell casters.

Velotak

How do you know and be sure the person at the other end actually did something?

The reputable ones either send pictures or videos of the work being done.

But with the best ones, you don't really need/get (depending on the seller) the pictures or videos, because the desired result "just happens".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How fast does the result happen? Can it possibly take a while? Or is it quite fast most of the time?

Velotak

Depends on the caster, and on the spell. For instance, one of my apprentices always gets within an hour or two results, however, she's brand new, and most of the stuff she has tried has failed and actually given the opposite effect. Another one of my more seasoned apprentices is capable of getting smaller stuff like free food, random money, gifts, attraction, and so forth rather quickly, within either a few hours or a few days.

Most of my spells work on longer term things than that, though. So the act of acquiring a house took about six months, but those months were under careful magical supervision to ensure the house was desirable, and all of the steps went smoothly.