By 2038

Time Witness

I have always been able to predict things, recently I have been training in remote viewing and I am amazed how clear the images are.
I have posted about my predictions for next year, 2019. To review that, I saw a change in the royals in England. I don't know if the Queen steps down or something else, but I do see a coronation next year. I also saw an accidental nuclear detonation by a country we did not know was working on weapons of this magnitude. It happens in their own country with many casualties.
I just did a remote view of 2038 and saw some interesting things happening by that year. People will be even more immersed into their own world and reality. So much so that some are having their homes designed to look like homes of their favorite television show. That, combined with very advanced virtual reality, you can actually live the life of your favorite character on your favorite show, interact with the other characters. Sounds fun, but sadly, it leads the way to many more people not being in real life, they create their own reality. Celebrity worship gets even worse than it already is.
I also saw people don't take to life like robots, thinking they are too creepy, unless they have it made to look like their favorite celebrity past or present.
Some have them made to look like someone they've lost. Otherwise, they are made to look like a machine, not a person.

titorite

OH oh do me, do me, Will I get my son back this winter or at least by sometime in the next year?

Time Witness

Not sure what you mean by "get my son back" If your son has passed, that is not what I am saying. I am simply stating what kind of behavior and technology I see by the year 2038.

titorite

Nope , Im trying not to give you any tells so as to not mislead a potential remote viewing if youre willing. Ive done some TRV in the past.. Havent learned very much nor applied my self much to it...

BUT Heck if you wanna focus on a rando like me, Im just curious if you could see me getting reunited with my child sometime int he near future. Hes alive , its typical divorce stuff....mostly. Dont need to share all the circumstances unless asked.

Time Witness

I can take a look but I would like to share with you my own experience. After my divorce, my ex convinced my older daughter everything wrong in her life was my fault and she closed me out of her life. During the last few years, I first have seriously believed she would return to my life. During the last few years, I have sent her happy birthday wishes, little gifts I knew she would like and prove I really know her and care. I would also send her funny notices on social media which she is always on. She did not respond at all but I continued this process. Just recently, she has began to respond, saying she loves me and misses me. That was huge. I believe this sort of situation is more about how you really do believe it will happen. Thinking positive, and really believing it will happen is part of the training I have had on remote influencing, and it works. It does not happen overnight, but really believing it will happen, and doing your part to make it happen, will bring results that will amaze you.

titorite

Since this is the case I would seriously recommend you look up the work of Dr.Childress and attachment based parental Alienation.

From the sound of things you have doing everything right so far. Never give up, Always keep sending love, letters, gifts, social media things like you have been. Be honest but do your best not to disparage even though you know what you know... Facts if requested are best told coolly and honestly with all the compassion you can muster. Narcisistic personality disorder is a disease like alcoholism we cant see it but we do know it can be deadly and that it destroys family if left untreated. Look up Dr Childress , he has a facebook. And their are more than a few groups based around his work..Lots of alienated parents utilize the groups as his page is mainly for clinical education and promoting the adoption of ABPA as the new standard over PA. Knowing more about whats happening and why helps, knowing how to move on when reunification happens is also super helpful to avoid any further alienation upon reunification.

Best of luck. You are not alone.

titorite

Thats a lot to unpack. I dont think its a movement. Its just parent that want to be in the lives of their children. Men alienate too. It isn't something only women do. Mothers can suffer attachment based parental alienation too.

I find your words highly disturbing all the same... Painting this issue as mans only movement. Men "using" it to play pretend victims.

I understand your words might not be for me or for time witness but as a person in the group I still feel a part of the generalization.

Children are entitled to the love of both parents and baring some kind of severe sexual or physical abuse both parents should have equal access to their children. Anything less is child abuse. Denying a child the love of a parent is child abuse. Male and female dynamics do not apply to this epidemic. It is not about only moms or only dads. It is about children that are being hurt because one parent is manipulating the child against the other parent. That is child abuse.

Dr Childress has the proper treatment approach. Separate the child from the abuser and let them bond with the authentic loving parent while the abuser gets treatment so that they can be reunited themselves in a more loving manner. Just because one parent is an alienator doesnt change the childs love for both parents. Attachment based parental alienation is a mental disorder that requires treatment for the sake of the individual and the child. It is not just men trying to game the system to get their kids back to hurt the other. That kind of ideology is just a symptom of the disease trying to protect itself because NPD is a disease and it does try to protect itself so it can incubate and spread …. alcoholics spread it in a not to dis-similar manner , always trying to offer others drinks, always trying to drag others into their depressive hopeless state so too does the Narcissist try to make little narcisists out of their children.

It is an epidemic. But their is treatment. Their is hope. Contrary to the common beliefe of cutting ourselves off from them the more proper approach is treatment.

titorite

I'm unsure why you would find it disturbing when I have clearly stated

With this movement occurring, of men claiming parental alienation to claim back children, the only thing that truly scares me is the fact that men
"For those fathers who have never done such a thing and generally are good people, my full support is to them in this movement. However, there should be stronger laws to weed out the genuine men from those whom are frauds, in order to further protect women and children. The fact remains that these bad things still happen to millions of women and children, and have not been appropriately addressed by our system of law."

It is not so much about the child and about the womyns for you. Laws must be made against the mens according to you... to protect the womyns. . This is a sickness. You are using gender identity to inflate one sex above the other in disregard to the child. You are saying laws need to be made against men who are frauds and not even touching the subject of messed up womyns. … Is that because you think womyns can do no wrongs? You dont even touch on females but only attack males...… That is fucked up. As I said, both men and women can be manipulators, alienators , wrongful child abuses.... But you are only going after one side. That makes me question anything and everything you have to say .

Parental alienation is not a gender defined issue. The fact that you want to make it one makes me wonder if the father in your child`s life is allowed to express his love to his child. or if you even have children..... cause me thinks you either be a childless SJW WOMYNS rights advocate, fuck the patriarchy , stop mansplaing type of person, or you dont knows my ex husband , he was so mean, he never came home for dinner, emotional abuser , stop mansplaining kind of person....

Let me give you context, my ex told me to kill myself like my father and told me she would kill our baby when I took away her fourth tall boy... granted I used force to take away her beer. but I was scared the amount she was drinking was gonna cause brain damage to our unborn child. but oh fuck me. Im a fucking worthless man who hurt a woman by taking away her drink and spoiling her party. I deserve everything I get right..... the life of our unborn child means what exactly to the party?

And she , by virtue of being a woman , and by that alone was entitled to full custody oh our child.. never mind her suicide attempts, never mind her addictions, no, never mind any and all other factors... I am male their for I did something wrong and she is entitled to take our son and work him over because womyns voices mater more than mans... #metoo #fuckpatriarchy #myvoicematters

Last edited: